This chick is mental.... tell me this isn't a LF

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalmanenyc

I never heard of this woman until this thread and I have no idea if she claims that her hair growth is the result of using her product line.

I did not realize that this was a debate about ethics. Are we not still debating if she is using a wig? If it is a lace wig, it's a darn good one.

To answer your question, I'm natural, so no I do not use Motions relaxer products. However, most if not all hair companies uses wigs/weaves for their ads i.e. Beyonce's Loreal hair color ads do not feature her real hair being colored. I'm not sure if Keyshia Cole or Letoya Luckett used Luster's relaxer or not for their hair photos featured on the boxes, but I would not be surprised if it's weave. They are both famous enough that they cannot risk a bad relaxer messing up their own hair.

[/B]

Knowing that they use wigs, do you use Motions? I never have and I didn't know they used wigs. Just because someone else does something unethical doesn't make it right.

qchelle

Ok, so I have no idea who this chick is...but this is pure hilarity!! :lol: Especially about her ex-classmate ratting her out! Daaang! I believe the classmate! :lol: That was pretty well written for a riled-up young person (who I'm assuming has a twinge of ghettoness to her lol). It didn't come across as bashing, to me. Just trying to help out people subscribed to her/buying her stuff by pulling the wool off of their eyes.

This chick is hilarious! :lol: Also sad at the same time :nono: I do feel sorry for her...but this kind of entertainment at 4:30am is....wonderful! :lol: Lemme go finish reading the thread and watch some more of her videos! :lachen: (Clearly I need to go to bed lol)

ETA: oh, and I'm watching the Monk marathon! :grin:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

YouTube - my naturally curly hair routine

I always thought her hair was fake. I didn't know her eyes were fake though, wow! There was a long thread about her last year or so in which some defended her and the rest were set in believing she was a fraud. I see my intuitions were correct and that she is a fraud.

That's not a wig though, it's tracks I believe which is why she's careful brushing certain parts. This was all discussed thoroughly last year.

I didn't spot it, what am I looking for? I thought it was her hair, figured it wasn't her eyes but positively hated the way she talked. I knew that was fake. :lol:
I can't stand how she speaks either, that's what majorly irked me about her along with how she keeps looking at herself. She's insufferable.

Danniquin

:lachen::lachen::lachen:OMG I am over her dyyying! Do you hear her "accent"?? :lol: OMG...I'm still listening to it! bahahahaa!! (I really need to go to bed lol) She did NOT sound like this is those other videos!! :lol:

She sounds like she's trying to sound like Rihanna.

CB1731

:lachen::lachen::lachen:OMG I am over her dyyying! Do you hear her "accent"?? :lol: OMG...I'm still listening to it! bahahahaa!! (I really need to go to bed lol) She did NOT sound like this is those other videos!! :lol:

You have me laughing so hard right now. My babies are sleeping and I'm so loud. LOL I think I'm tired too.

GaiasDaughter24

I dont think it's a wig. I'm pretty sure it's tracks. In another video, I think it's called background of my hair or something like that, she shows the long section and you can see her actual hair blended in. She looks about shoulder length.

She's........interesting. She shares horrible advice and talks like a 10 yr old.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

our brand new Astrozier1 ******* o-m-g I just love her!!!

I love the accents, I love the contacts, and I love the hair!!
I really wish I knew where to order it seriously, that curly hair is banging!!!

Last edited:

CrissieD

I think I used to be a subscriber of hers. Very pretty girl. I always thought her hair was real. I just didn't like when she started trying to sell "growth aides"

ATLcutey20

hmmm... i can't tell if its her hair or not, but i never did have a good 'weave radar'.

OT: she reminds me of janet jackson for some reason & i don't know why :scratchch

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I used to wear a lot of fake hair. There is a look that fake hair has even if it's 100% human hair and you cannot get away from it however you try to blend it. The look is there when the hair is dry and glaringly obvious when it's wet.

ETA: Oh yeah I remember watching the last video posted a while ago. Just found it by chance on YT. I remember :rolleyes:. Whatever, if that's her hustle.

Last edited:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
She sounds like she's trying to sound like Rihanna.

I thought it was just me. Had me wondering if she had Bajan parents are something. That's how I remembered I had seen the video before because I had thought the same thing then.

Sugarhoney

Awww well I see it Glam. and YES that is her.

this came from the one site:

Ok, I was going to leave this girl alone and mind my own business. But I recently came across her channel again ( have known about it for a while now, but I was always too disgusted to watch her videos) and this is really pissing me off about her. The fact that she walks around flipping that lace wig and making her subscribers think that its real. I have known Tanesha for 6 years now and That is not her real hair! And for those of you who don't know what a lace wig is, google it. Its a wig with a thin layer of mesh instead of tracks that blends in with your skin giving the appearance of real hair. I know she is wearing a lace wig because myself as well as my friend use to go to school with her and she was always buying wigs and weaves and trying to trick people into believe its her real hair. One minute her hair is short and the next her hair is long! Her natural hair texture is a very kinky 4a. So don't buy this bull about her hair being naturally like that. In reality it is a full lace wig she is wearing. Its a very good looking lace wig! I will compliment her on that, but its a wig none the less.

You all probably figured this one out, but she is an extremely self hating black woman. She wants to believe that she is Italian (hence the pseudonym "Telagotti", her real name is Tyndale) and she will do anything to appear less "black". Even lying about her contact lenses being real as well as lying about her hair. She is NOT a nurse, but a CNA (certified nurses aide). For those of you who do not know what that is, its far from being a glamorous job! She was always extremely unfocused in school, so much so that I wonder how she even passed the certification exam to become a CNA!

This girl is a pathological liar! The BMW that she boasts as being her own, is RENTED! She does not live in a mansion, but rents a house! My other friends who are closer to her say that she has huge amounts of credit card debt because of her excessive spending! Which is why she created that haircare line. And while we're on that note, I pity the person who bought that load of nonsense, those products are no different from dollar store shampoos. Read the ingredients of the shampoo. One of the first ingredients is Sodium Lauryl Sulphate! This stuff strips your hair of all its oils and nutrients. You're better off washing your hair with a billo pad! Don't even let me get started on that scam she was pulling with her boyfriend (who works in a grocery store!!).

Here is something that I am sure not many of you have figured out. You know when she says she is "busy" and can't go online to respond to people? She is lying! She is always online! Just under different screen names. Some of you may be familiar with a screen name "DominicanMami" or "ItalianGuidette" (something along those lines), these user names can often be seen saying how "Tanesha is not black! She is mixed. She doesn't look like a N*gger"...Blah blah blah! its her who writes that crap!! Its her pretending to be other people harassing her subscribers who say she looks "black". She is extremely self hating! And goes on the under these names and also writes to other youtube gurus. You don't believe me? Ask yourselves this, Tanesha bands anyone who talks trash on her videos. Why is she allowing these two maniac users to continue to write on her comment board?? Because "they" are "her"! Be on the look out for users on her comment section who swear her eye color are real and that they have known her since she was a child and her eyes have always been real. Most likely these are just her other user names trying to manipulate people.

I still keep in contact with Tanesha sometimes...This girl is completely FAKE. She always has been and I suppose she always will be. Its just sad she has so many people following her thinking she is genuine. When in reality she is just a crazy woman seeking fame at all costs.

P.S. No she is not 23, the girl is touching 26!

Ms. blue.....nooooo yyyy? I mean it's just my opinion. I could be wrong I mean it looks fake to me.

I'm very confused... :perplexed Taneisha has said that she is Jamaican, not Dominican or "exotic". Her baby's daddy/or husband is Dominican. She said she was a CNA on her videos, and she lived with her parents in that "mansion". I think that "friend" who said she knew her is lying. If you actually watch her older videos you see. Now she know damn well those are contacts. And I don't see the lace front, wouldn't the wig be sitting her her head? The lacefronts I've seen in person dont lay flat, especially when wet. :perplexed

Now she is not innocent...I did catch her in a lie about her not wearing foundation and that being her "real" complexion. I asked her what foundation she was wearing on a video on her old YT station, and she said she didn't wear foundation, then on her new station she had a video saying the foundation was Makeupforever HD. :perplexed

But I don't she why people care so much...

anon123

Ummm, maybe you did not realize it but that post above with all the details was pulled from an entire blog dedicated to bashing this girl. That is "focusing" in my book. They went digging for info about her car being rented, her house being rented, her boyfriend's job etc. It's like this girl has her own CSI team tracking her movements.

TaneshasAdvice - dedicated site to bashing this girl

I have no idea if this girl's hair is real or not, but the presence of this site takes away from the credibility of those criticizing her. I mean, seriously, the act of setting up a discussion board to talk about this girl seems just about as crazy as pretending a LF is your hair. Maybe crazier. :spinning: For real, it's a toss up. At least with the YT girl, that may be her real hair so I don't know she's crazy, but people spending all that time on that board have gone on ahead and proved they ain't stable.

Cisselette

How come her curly hair looks even longer than her straightened hair ? Hasn't she heard of shrinkage ? :eyebrows2

DigitalRain

I have no idea if this girl's hair is real or not, but the presence of this site takes away from the credibility of those criticizing her. I mean, seriously, the act of setting up a discussion board to talk about this girl seems just about as crazy as pretending a LF is your hair. Maybe crazier. :spinning: For real, it's a toss up. At least with the YT girl, that may be her real hair so I don't know she's crazy, but people spending all that time on that board have gone on ahead and proved they ain't stable.

Exactly. Who in their right mind has the time to pick apart somebody apart piece by piece on a website? Its like a weird stalkerish obsession. It does make you wonder who's crazier, the people who are spending insane amounts of energy and time bashing her or HER.

She's not the first to lie about her looks/assets and she won't be the last. Life does go on folks.

theAlist

Exactly. Who in their right mind has the time to pick apart somebody apart piece by piece on a website? Its like a weird stalkerish obsession. It does make you wonder who's crazier, the people who are spending insane amounts of energy and time bashing her or HER.

She's not the first to lie about her looks/assets and she won't be the last. Life does go on folks.

:yep: Not just on that website either.

brg240

actually it probably only took about 20-30 min so... maybe they were cheated by her or are hyper vigilant against liars (i should say i didn't click the site) but someone accused me of being crazy before because i had google and 5 min.

BlkOnyx488

ha ha ha this Video is insane, first she says she doesn't have the right comb. then she says she is going to start combing at the ends but goes straight for the middle of the hair shaft.

watching her rake through "her hair" was disturbing, if I did my hair like that I would not have any:lol:

no no no no no save your oney and viewing time and watch Longhairdon'tcare videos now that's a lady who knows how to detangle real hair!

The infamous Taneshasadvice, lol. She's such a pretty girl and I actually thought it was her hair until the fish tail braid tutorial http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmzgNx_RnCs&feature=fvw.

Shima and Taneshasadvice both come across as delusional. Those are the only youtubers I believe lie about their hair being real....or the only 2 I've noticed.

Last edited:

Mis007

She does have long hair, but will sometimes add attachments etc. The eyes are another story though.

SheenaVee

Ok, I'm really rubbish at spotting weaves and wigs and stuff but her hair looks real to me. IDK. But the eyes... yeah definitely fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.