This conditioner made my hair sooooo shiny!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I mean the bling was off tha chain! My hair looked like it was slathered in coconut oil but it was completely naked. I've never had my hair look that shiny after I wash and condition it. It was a new experience.

So I washed and dc'd for 20 minutes under a hooded dryer with Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol, rinsed with cold water.

Deionized Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Olive Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Egg Protein, Cholesterol, Aloe Vera Extract, Calendula Extract, Lemon Extract, Rose Mary Extract, Great Burdock Extract, Ivy Extract, Pine Extract, Sage Extract, Watercress Extract, Chamomille Extract, White Nettle Extract, Capucine Extract, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, D&C Yellow 10, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 33.

This conditioner isn't like any other cholesterol I've used though. The consistency feels so weird on my hair, I can't really explain. It's really thick. This dosen't have super slip (just a warning) but it does have some. It feels weird rinsing it out, my hair felt different like it was straighter or something.

So right now my wash n' go is so soft and shiny! My hair feels very moisturized and my curls are hanging longer.

RossBoss

I've used it before. The consistency is like pudding to me. I experienced major slip with it but I prefer my Queen Helene for deep conditioning.

Tif392002

thanks, i was looking at this when i was trying to pick a cholesterol.--it was so many of them....i chose the Lekair tho, when it runs out i will go back for tha one u mentioned .

Whimsy

I'm glad you found something that works so well for you!!!

I tried this in the past and my hair felt coated and "straighter" kinda, like you said.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
thanks, i was looking at this when i was trying to pick a cholesterol.--it was so many of them....i chose the Lekair tho, when it runs out i will go back for tha one u mentioned .
Lekair Cholesterol Plus?

That's good stuff! My HG deep conditioner.:yep:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I'm glad you found something that works so well for you!!!

I tried this in the past and my hair felt coated and "straighter" kinda, like you said.
Yes, i would say coated as well. It didn't dry coated feeling so that was good. My curls are super soft and bouncy right now. I was a little worried about how it would dry though. It felt like it was gonna leave my hair weighed down and limp.

Yes it was straighter, or more loosely curled than normal which was unexpected.

ETA.....while putting mousse on my hair after wards i thought of you. That made me chuckle out loud, lol.

Last edited: