This Guy Spent 46 Years In Prison For A Crime He Did Not Commit.

Ganjababy

And a family broken up. The CORONA took one of the executioners who executed an innocent man. He became anti-death penalty after he served time for fraud. I’m sure many innocent people have died from the death penalty and mentally ill people who should be in hospital for the criminally insane.

I saw a video 0f a white police arresting a black guy recently and he put drugs on him while they were arresting him. Someone videoed it and put it on fb. So it is still happening.

itsallaboutattitude

Cancer Support in Health
And a family broken up. The CORONA took one of the executioners who executed an innocent man. He became anti-death penalty after he served time for fraud. I’m sure many innocent people have died from the death penalty and mentally ill people who should be in hospital for the criminally insane.

I saw a video 0f a white police arresting a black guy recently and he put drugs on him while they were arresting him. Someone videoed it and put it on fb. So it is still happening.
I think they used the cops body camera to get one man who took a plea deal. He had just come out of the hospital and they threw him to the ground. He wasn’t even driving just a passenger in the car.

tibb1908

I watched this and he has a good spirit but I guess the alternative would be to stay angry at the world. I was upset at the little measly sum the state gave him for 46 years.