This is weird-has anyone else experienced this

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Mtg is the best product I've ever used for my hair. It has made my hair grow despite my own foolish things I've done to it. I got a relaxer on Dec.30, last year. Now my hair was relaxed bone strait. I have a half inch of ng in the front of my hair and 1" of ng on my sides. My texture has changed from bone strait to wavy.:eek: Has anyone else experienced this? I thought that Mtg was temporary on me only because i didn't relax my hair bone strait. If this keeps up, I'll be able to BC in a month!:D

jaded_faerie

Congrats on your growth first off!
But no MTG hasnt changed my texture at all...my hair is naturally wavy so maybe thats why

DDTexlaxed

I just use it strait. I'm just trying to get any output. This is the last professional relaxer I'll ever get. It was too strait to hold a style at first, but now I can 2 strand twist it.:D I'm trying to learn all I can for my own personal journal. This is a good lesson for me so I won't crave relaxers anymore.:)

offthechainliz

I've heard that this is happening to a few people and the way to correct it (If you want bone-straight hair) is to stop using mtg about 1 week to 1week and a half before applying a relaxer.

Blaque*Angel

hey girl, my 4B natural hair texture has changed too after using MTG.
Some strands (about 5 strands)are weird, exteremely long and wirey! But the majority of my new growth and hair is lovely! :D

DDTexlaxed

wantlonghealthyhair said:
hey girl, my 4B natural hair texture has changed too after using MTG.
Some strands (about 5 strands)are weird, exteremely long and wirey! But the majority of my new growth and hair is lovely! :D

My hair is relaxed,now, but Mtg seems to make my hair revert quicker from relaxed to natural. It appears to make my hair wavy instead of strait. I just thought it was because I'm a self relaxer. I just lets me know not to waste my $ on relaxing my hair because the relaxed look is temporary on my hair with my mtg use. :ohwell: Anotheer lesson learned in 06.