This is what Imma do to start gettin results

krissynick

okay well my hair has been through its ups and downs. one day its healthy next day only god knows whats going on with it..im trying to get a regimen down to get my hair back to its old length. Right now i guess you can say its apl but its not full

But im trying to compile a list of things that will help my hair thrive
okay heres my list: I am trying to keep it as simple as possible

i will wash and rollerset my hair once a week( this will consist of prepoo and deep conditioning and treating my scalp(any suggestion for this one cause im kinda clueless still?))

i will moisturize my hair every other day

I will do a protein treatment one week before and after I get a relaxer

Before my relaxer I will put moisturizer on my entire head except the new growth to prevent overlapping and thinning ends..

Will keep it up most of the time in a loose bun until the ends get back to the way i want them

how does this sound guys? Any tips feel free to add thanks.

Moroni

okay well my hair has been through its ups and downs. one day its healthy next day only god knows whats going on with it..im trying to get a regimen down to get my hair back to its old length. Right now i guess you can say its apl but its not full

But im trying to compile a list of things that will help my hair thrive
okay heres my list: I am trying to keep it as simple as possible

i will wash and rollerset my hair once a week( this will consist of prepoo and deep conditioning and treating my scalp(any suggestion for this one cause im kinda clueless still?))

i will moisturize my hair every other day

I will do a protein treatment one week before and after I get a relaxer

Before my relaxer I will put moisturizer on my entire head except the new growth to prevent overlapping and thinning ends..

Will keep it up most of the time in a loose bun until the ends get back to the way i want them

how does this sound guys? Any tips feel free to add thanks.

Instead of moisturizer, I'd use Silk amino acids (SAA) or a heavy oil, or even a conditioner. And don't forget to protect it at night with a scarf. Be careful of what you use to secure your bun with as well....yada, yada, yada.....:grin:

Also make sure youre starting out with healthy ends,,, if they need trimming do that till the damage is gone then treat your "new ends" like old lace