This Just In.... Mo Knows Hair Has A Hair Care Line At Sally Beauty

kim

I purchased the deep conditioner, curl pudding , clarifier, primer and leave-in/cowash......I done a wash and go with these products. I must say that my hair is moisturized like crazy !! And I don't think I've never had a product make my hair this soft . When I first put the products in , my curls are popping!! An hour later my hair is dry looking without a curl in sight but still extremely soft !! So I've been trying to play around with it and find the right product combo .

vevster

Too bad for her that the shampoo is not avail. I would have bought it. I don't buy shampoo like that. Only the diehard lovers of the line will return to get it.

Some funny observations from the launch;

1. Mo trashed pattern twice in her videos
2. Re silicones Mo said she doens't rewet her hair between washings so she doesn't have an issue with silicones. Yikes! I moisten my hair to style so I wonder if I will have an issue!

Last edited:

kim1006

I am not interested in her products. She did a YouTube video in which she discouraged DIYers from making products, now she has a line herself. Of those who listened, one or two may have passed on the chance to become very successful developing their own lucrative brands. I never try to hinder someone else's creativity in favor of my own. There is enough room in this space and all spaces for everyone who has talent, ambition, etc. to be successful. No Thanks!!!

vevster

After revisiting, I like the shampoo. It is VERY concentrated. I use a teeny bit then add more if necessary.

Lylddlebit

@vevster shout out!

You kept mentioning the Curl Smoothing Pudding product in different hair posts. I picked up a jar from Sally's a while ago and put it away. I recently tried it on my and DDs hair and I really like it. It dries moisturizing and gives good hold. I am a bit too heavy handed for this to be my staple as the jar won't last a month with weekly use on my hair, but I still really like this product and see myself picking up a jar whenever I run across it. Thanks for everything you said about it. That is definitely why I tried it. I used it on twists.

vevster

@vevster shout out!

You kept mentioning the Curl Smoothing Pudding product in different hair posts. I picked up a jar from Sally's a while ago and put it away. I recently tried it on my and DDs hair and I really like it. It dries moisturizing and gives good hold. I am a bit too heavy handed for this to be my staple as the jar won't last a month with weekly use on my hair, but I still really like this product and see myself picking up a jar whenever I run across it. Thanks for everything you said about it. That is definitely why I tried it. I used it on twists.
Yay! I'm glad you like it!