This Looks Like A Lot Of Hair Loss, Right?

MahoganyJazz

That damn BT of yours has given me a MASSIVE amount of new growth! I had at least 2 more months to stretch! I have to detangle before I relax, and I pray that I don't have that much shedding because my roots are almost matted from new growth since I can't get to them....

That could be anywhere from 700-1400 shed hairs since we normally shed up to 100 a day. So no, it doesn't seem like a lot, but it looks like it since your hair is so long and thick.

Tee

Yes ma'am, that is a lot of hair. I haven't really detangles mine in about almost 2 weeks. If you want I can take pic of my shed hair and post later. But I dont get that much.

I have found that detangling after I wash my hair prevents so much hair shed. I only detangle with my fingers now while in the shower. They I break it up into 4 or 6 sections and detangle each sections at a time.

Yes ma'am, that is a lot of hair. I haven't really detangles mine in about almost 2 weeks. If you want I can take pic of my shed hair and post later. But I dont get that much.

I have found that detangling after I wash my hair prevents so much hair shed. I only detangle with my fingers now while in the shower. They I break it up into 4 or 6 sections and detangle each sections at a time.
Please do!

Tee

Please do!
Just for you.

The hair on my fingers is what I finger combed out in the shower.

I balled it all together.

I use this lil cheap detangler (comb) from the BSS. Only about two bucks at most.

Just for you.

The hair on my fingers is what I finger combed out in the shower.

I balled it all together.

I use this lil cheap detangler (comb) from the BSS. Only about two bucks at most.
Thats about what I got when I detangled today. If you multiply that by about 10 days then the result would be the pics in the OP.

Thnx for posting the pics Tee! :yep: Oh and I LURVE my Denman!!! I caint live without it.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
SF seeing all that hair is disturbing, I know it's shedded hair and I get about the same amount because I detangle once every 6wks but my mind just won't allow me to except it and I freak out everytime:thud:

dimechiq

Yeah it does look like alot but I can't talk. I would be scared to even wait 2 wks to detangle. The amount might be more and it would hurt to see it.

If your hair is maintaining its normal thickness I wouldn't worry about it.

Tee

Thats about what I got when I detangled today. If you multiply that by about 10 days then the result would be the pics in the OP.

Thnx for posting the pics Tee! :yep: Oh and I LURVE my Denman!!! I caint live without it.
I love that darn brush too.

*Oh, I should have included again in the post with the pics that I hadn't combed through my hair in about 2 weeks. :blush: So that was 2 weeks worth of shed hair.

biancaelyse

That would be a lot of hair for me. I co-wash every other day and comb while full of conditioner so I lose very few hairs.