This Scissor Happy Stylist was Tripping!!!!

I had went to Maria's Salon in Valrico Fl ( for you locals) to get my hair wash, conditioned and straighted, when Maria the owner was blowdrying my hair straight, how about she started cutting my hair :wallbash: !!! W/o asking permission!!! :wallbash:

I was like Hey, hey,hey i didn't tell you to cut my hair! And she said she cares about the health of her customers hair yada, i told her to finish since she had already started. Then to add insult to injury i believe she tried to collect on that trim, because the service was only $30 dollars i gave her two twenties and she tried to give me back 5 dollars, I said you owe me another five, :spank: so anyway my hair looks good everone is complimenting me but that service made me say that some hair stylist are out of control cant even get a wash and set w/o a problem !

Last edited:

Suerte

OOOOOHHHH I woulda been LIT UP!

Taking scissors to someone's hair w/o asking is the same as taking chemicals to someones hair w/o asking.

IT CAUSES A DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE THAT IS IRREVERSIBLE/PERMANENT!

This should be illegal.

No one would try to sneak a perm or a dye into your hair so why do they think they can sneak some scissors up in there.

Ugh.

Glad you stopped her!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Wow! How much had she cut before you noticed? I prolly would have snapped on her and walked out with paying anything.

Wow! How much had she cut before you noticed? I prolly would have snapped on her and walked out with paying anything.

I think she may have cut a half inch or so off, but yeah that was ridiculous, i think she may have been in the mode of cutting because i did see her cutting everyone hair that day, but i didnt think she would cut me, i still think i can possibly reach my goal of brastrap by christmas at least with the longest layer since i know have layers!

I still love my Dominican Shops thought!