THIS WEEK ONLY:::::Ovation Cell Therapy "Holiday Gift Set"

Minty

Hi Ladies,

For those of you who wanted to try Ovation, but didn't want to fork out $100 for the system, Ovation is running a sale:

Ovation System Holiday Gift Set available while supplies last!

We all feel our best when we look good. Give your friends a gift of the finest hair care products. Ovation products are made of superior ingredients that are both natural and beneficial.
Holiday set includes: 12oz bottle of Ovation Cell Therapy, 6 oz bottle of Color Therapy Shampoo, 6oz bottle of Ovation Crème Rinse. Set is packaged in an organza bag for holiday flair.
(Additional discounts do not apply)

Holiday Gift Set

Contains:
1 - 12oz. bottle
Ovation Cell Therapy
1 - 6oz. bottle
Color Therapy Shampoo
1 - 6oz. bottle
Ovation Creme Rinse

#26025 - $54.95

http://www.ovationhair.com/giftset.htm

Considering the Cell Therapy 12oz bottle is $56 alone, you are basically getting the shampoo and creme rinse for FREE!!!!!!

What!

(If this is a already a well know fact, and I am so excited - but slow on the uptake, please forgive me.)

winnettag

Hi Ladies,

For those of you who wanted to try Ovation, but didn't want to fork out $100 for the system, Ovation is running a sale:

Ovation System Holiday Gift Set available while supplies last!

We all feel our best when we look good. Give your friends a gift of the finest hair care products. Ovation products are made of superior ingredients that are both natural and beneficial.
Holiday set includes: 12oz bottle of Ovation Cell Therapy, 6 oz bottle of Color Therapy Shampoo, 6oz bottle of Ovation Crème Rinse. Set is packaged in an organza bag for holiday flair.
(Additional discounts do not apply)

Holiday Gift Set

Contains:
1 - 12oz. bottle
Ovation Cell Therapy
1 - 6oz. bottle
Color Therapy Shampoo
1 - 6oz. bottle
Ovation Creme Rinse

#26025 - $54.95

http://www.ovationhair.com/giftset.htm

Considering the Cell Therapy 12oz bottle is $56 alone, you are basically getting the shampoo and creme rinse for FREE!!!!!!

What!

(If this is a already a well know fact, and I am so excited - but slow on the uptake, please forgive me.)

lol, we forgive you! :grin:
Thanks for looking out though!
I just want the OCT, so I'll fork over the $56 with the discount.

ETA: I see you're pretty new, so welcome to the board!

Last edited:

winnettag

I ordered saturday morning, but they are having a delay issue , overwhelmed by orders so I have to wait.

I should have known. People can't keep MT in stock either. When I bought mine from our local store, I got the last one.
I hope it doesn't take too long when I order mine.
Shoot, I wonder if they'd let me pick it up from the warehouse, since it's only 25 min. away.

SundaiMorn

:drunk: oooOOO...I'm itching to buy this but I said I was done for the year . ***PJism in me talks, "You can't beat that price."

gorgeous86

Thanks for posting this. I use Megatek now ( and love it dearly) but I want to see what OCT is all about so I will definitely be purchasing the gift set.