Those of U use Black Castor Oil....

Honey6928215

I have called the guy, Roger at Sams 24-7, the Carribbean Marketplace where he sells the Black Castor Oil. He was sweet and very helpful in what I want to order but by the time I got off the phone I forgot to ask for his street address so I can mail my order.

I really don't want to make another long distance phone call just to ask for his business address so those of you who have ordered from him, I would appreciate it very much if you can give me the address of his business so I can order the Black Castor Oil.

Thank you very much.

Found this info on the website: Sam's is located at 43D Main Street, Hempstead, NY 11550, USA. Our telephone number is (516)481-6602.

Not sure if that's where the order needs to go though :ohwell:

Or:

SAMS24-7.COM
Customer Service Department
43D Main Street
Hempstead, NY 11550
U.S.A

Or....

You might try writing the customer service dept: [email protected].

HTH.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! YOU ARE A BLESSING!! Sorry I didn't respond back quickly. But thanks anyway. I'll make sure I write this down. :)

I forgot to ask what's the shipping and handling for the products? I couldn't seem to locate it. I tell you I need to learn how to do PayPal not that I'm too crazy about it.:lol:

But what's the shipping and handling?

Thanks!

It looks like you'll only get that information after you've entered your quantities and shipping address information. I'm sure when you write them, if you include your zip code, shipping preference along w/your order, they can give you a quote.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that! :(

Thanks, LaNecia.

I may have to call eventually. You don't know how bad I want this stuff.:lol:
But thanks anyway.

P.S. Like your pics. Girl you're in great shape. I'm scared of you!

Back