Thread Links Not Working?

davisbr88

Is anyone else having a problem clicking on links to threads either through Google or even if someone posts a link in a post and you tried to follow it? I've clicked on links and am always taken to a 404 page, but if I search through the actual site, the thread comes up. This is frustrating because if someone posts a link in a post, you have to actually go to the search and type in the title and sift through search results to get what you could have gotten with one click if the links worked.

davisbr88

Thanks! That did work for the link I got off of Google but there is no "/forums" part in the URL address of the link to the thread that was in the post, so I'm still having problems with that.

4mia

the site looks strange, I havnt been on for a few days, have there been some changes?

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I think most of the links should be OK now. I have made some changes and that should help both yourselves and Google or other search engines.

If there are areas of the forum/links that continue to be broken, please let me know.

newbeginnings2010

I think most of the links should be OK now. I have made some changes and that should help both yourselves and Google or other search engines.

If there are areas of the forum/links that continue to be broken, please let me know.

I googled us and tested a couple of links to help. The Other Topics, Health, and Makeup forum links are still broken when googled. Basically any of the links that do not link to the Front Page or the Forum Main page. HTH!