Three Days Of Darkness.

Aggie

I actually believe every word spoken in these videos. It's better to be ready than NOT. If it isn't happening while I am alive, I want to be ready if it does. It does not seem likely that this will happen but it has happened before in the book of Exodus chapter 10;20-23. God says He changes not, He is the same yesterday, today and forever. So the 3 days of darkness is not so far fetched as many would think.

nomadpixi

I actually believe every word spoken in these videos. It's better to be ready than NOT. If it isn't happening while I am alive, I want to be ready if it does. It does not seem likely that this will happen but it has happened before in the book of Exodus chapter 10;20-23. God says He changes not, He is the same yesterday, today and forever. So the 3 days of darkness is not so far fetched as many would think.

After reading The Wormwood Prophecy by Tom Horn, I have begun to believe the the 3 days of darkness are related to Revelation 8. The event darkens 1/3 part of the sun, moon and stars. There's that 3 again. Yes, the Lord changes not. I think that it's more important that we be spiritually ready than wasting time stocking up on stuff that may be looted from you. Store up treasure in heaven. Fast and pray. I think fasting and praying will be a better stock up than beans. If we practice fasting and praying now, it will be easier and deeper connected when we are in distress because we can call on the Lord and be in his presence. Just food for thought.

Aggie

After reading The Wormwood Prophecy by Tom Horn, I have begun to believe the the 3 days of darkness are related to Revelation 8. The event darkens 1/3 part of the sun, moon and stars. There's that 3 again. Yes, the Lord changes not. I think that it's more important that we be spiritually ready than wasting time stocking up on stuff that may be looted from you. Store up treasure in heaven. Fast and pray. I think fasting and praying will be a better stock up than beans. If we practice fasting and praying now, it will be easier and deeper connected when we are in distress because we can call on the Lord and be in his presence. Just food for thought.
Totally 100% agree!