Three steps healthy to long hair( very long)

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
Bumping for ppl like me who didn't know this. (The point about white hairs makes a lot of sense) heads up about the oils mentioned: I used the majority of those EOs menioned (6 of those to be precise along with Vanilla absolute and rose)

in minute amounts in a simple camellia oil that worked fine for me in the sun before . With EOs added, in the sun, the reaction destroyed my hair that was exposed to the sun so much that it looked to be almost all scab hair. So EOs + sun = danger .

Last edited:

NaturalEnigma

Bumping for ppl like me who didn't know this. (The point about white hairs makes a lot of sense) heads up about the oils mentioned: I used the majority of those EOs menioned (6 of those to be precise along with Vanilla absolute and rose)

in minute amounts in a simple camellia oil that worked fine for me in the sun before . With EOs added, in the sun, the reaction destroyed my hair that was exposed to the sun so much that it looked to be almost all scab hair. So EOs + sun = danger .
Thank for you bumping this thread. There are so many factors to hair growth I’m sure if I incorporated them more often my hair would be much healthier and longer.

I was intrigued by the information on scalp massages. I brought a vibrating scalp massager several months ago and I love it. I use it while shampooing and after I put oils in my hair.

I looked online for more ways to stimulate blood to the scalp and I found that cold water rinses, steaming your hair, clarifying, exercise, and yoga (positions that make you put your head upside down) are also good ways to bring blood to the scalp and/or cleanse your scalp.

snoop

Thanks for bumping. There's a lot of useful information here.

Also, thanks for the heads up on EOs. I don't use them often, but I have been trying to increase my usage of them them in my routine. Since it's winter and we're indoors, I'll continue to play around with them at my current rate, but as the weather warms up I'll go back to my reduced rate.

felic1

I enjoyed this. I use essential oils a lot. My flaxseed oil is down to the last corner of the bottom. It's time to replenish and improve my hair care. Thank you for these therapeutic tips.:bighug:

felic1

Thank for you bumping this thread. There are so many factors to hair growth I’m sure if I incorporated them more often my hair would be much healthier and longer.

I was intrigued by the information on scalp massages. I brought a vibrating scalp massager several months ago and I love it. I use it while shampooing and after I put oils in my hair.

I looked online for more ways to stimulate blood to the scalp and I found that cold water rinses, steaming your hair, clarifying, exercise, and yoga (positions that make you put your head upside down) are also good ways to bring blood to the scalp and/or cleanse your scalp.
Hey Curlfriend! Which vibrating scalp massager did you buy? I have been considering one for a while. Thanks and Happy New Year!

NaturalEnigma

Hey @felic1, I got this one. I like it, but on its highest setting its not as strong as I would like. I do feel a considerable difference after using it. I feel more relaxed, and clear headed so maybe one that has a stronger setting is not needed. I just thought I would share just in case you were looking for something with more vibration.