Tightly Curly Teri's New Book!!! May 2010

Neala21

It's called Curly Like Me: The Natural Way to Grow Your Hair Healthy, Long, and Strong by Teri Laflesh.

Any Ladies going to get the new book once it comes out?

I wonder how much more info will it contain versus her website. :perplexed
I love Love Teri's Hair and Method...:yep: I can't wait until my hair is bit longer to really try out the method :grin:

The book contains:
Synopsis
No prior experience is assumed, so a person who has never combed a curl in her life will know how to groom a head full of curls. This book is meant for those who don’t have the time or energy to their hair in elaborate, labor-intensive styles. Curly Like Me empowers readers to take back the care of their own hair. It gives them the secrets to growing long, natural hair without costly treatments, products, or stylists.
Contents
1: My Hair History: How I Learned What Not to Do
2: Get to Know Your Curls: Their Structure and Vulnerabilities
3: Shampooing: Washing Without the Matting
4: Conditioning: How to Get Puff-Free Curls
5: Combing: For Those of Us Who’ve Ever Gotten a Brush Stuck in Our Hair
6: Setting Perfect Curls: Born to Clump
7: Everything Else: Daily Care and Beyond
8: Baby Curls: Tips for Little Ones
9: Highlights: Do-It-Yourself Tips
10: After the Chemicals & Severe Damage : Sometimes You Have to Walk Through the Fire
11: Your Toolbox: The Best Products and Tools for Your Hair
12: Chemically Altering Your Hair: The Truth Behind Coloring and Perming?
13: How to Do Your ’Do: The Style Gallery
Conclusion
Recommended Reading

and its Complete curly hair care guide, with simple, easy-to-follow instructions and 250 photographs and illustrations

The release date on borders says May 17 2010 $16.95

jamoca5

YES. I will definitely be buying that book the first day it comes out. Damn it that we all have to wait until May, though. Aw well, it's worth it.

Jhuidah

I'll flip through it if it's available in stores. I can't say that I saw anything on her site that I hadn't seen elsewhere, though.

I do wish her the best with this endeavor. :yep: