Tinder User, 69, Who Identifies As A 49-year-old Asks Court To Change His Age

LushLox

upload_2018-11-8_11-44-40.jpeg

A single pensioner has launched a legal battle to change his age so he can go back to work and meet more women on Tinder.

Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to be recognised as a 49-year-old because he feels 20 years younger, but his application was refused by his local authority.

He argues that if transgender people are legally allowed to change sex, he should be allowed to give himself a new birth date because doctors told him he has the body of a 45-year-old.

The entrepreneur and self-help guru, from the Netherlands, is suing his local authority after they refused the amend his age on official documents.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tinder-user-asks-court-change-13548546

——————————————————————————————-
He might identify as a 49 year old but he sure don’t look it! :lol:

awhyley

Guess it's rough out here, trying to keep up with the whippersnappers when you're almost 70. Why is going back to work an issue if he's an entrepreneur?

nysister

Guess it's rough out here, trying to keep up with the whippersnappers when you're almost 70. Why is going back to work an issue if he's an entrepreneur?

If he works to get contracts age would matter, but all they would have to do is see him, he really wouldn't be hiding anything.

Well at least now more eligible ladies can see him, of course they now know his real age as well! :lachen:

Sarabellam

I think this publicity stunt is how he is currently planning to make money. :look:

Once his 15 minutes are over he’ll have to go back to work.

As a cis-age cis-gender woman I support him in wasting everyone’s time... At least he isn’t yelling slurs in the street.

Last edited:

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::look::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

This is tooooo funny!! I know transgenderism is a serious topic and means a lot to many, but :lachen::lachen:he has a point about where do we draw the line? I mean I remember reading about some shady mess where a guy claimed he just happened to "feel like a woman" at the moment he entered the women's bathroom while looking like a whole entire man and the all out moustached boy racing track in a girls' competition.

If they can... then ...

Then there's the thread with the transracial people :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

so why not transage :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I am sorry :lachen::lachen::lachen:I just can't stop ...:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I just needed a good laugh:D

BTW he absolutely could pass for 49. I've seen white guys this age looking just like this guy. If he dyed his hair, it would help him look younger. I don't think I would peg him automatically as 70 years old.

ETA: I absolutely do expect a 49 year old to look younger than that...but some...esp if they spent a lot of time outdoor, in the sun, etc.

luckiestdestiny

Oh Lawd! What next?
I always said when you don't draw the line, anything becomes possible. Then some gasp and thought I disliked Trans people when I was like, "Okay then you're really a lady trapped in a man's body. SO can others be a butterfly trapped in a human body? What about a black person trapped in a white body? And some argued that would never happen but then guess what? It did. And so I asked in a thread about this and other things. Where does it stop? Is any of it considered mental illness? Soon Trans people will want to fight or do athletics with non trans (for instance a transwoman fighting a woman in the ring). Again people argued that wouldn't happen :lol: . And again I asked, where do we draw the line? How can you say one thing is okay for reality (when it isn't reality) and another thing is not. If gender is binary then why can't other things considered in that manner too? Won't they be? Can't everyone argue any reality that they want? What if a little girl wants to be a unicorn will she be allowed to become one officially? Will her mom get her a horn installed in her head via plastic surgery to make her feel better about being a unicorn?

And on and on I guess I went. So now we have people who feel like they're another age and wanting to change it. I realize as man (and woman) we want to defy reality and create our own (and defy God because there's science now to replace him :lol: and so on to some)...but come on. Eventually nothing will be defined if everyone refuses to be boxed. Some argued why does that matter? Well it matters when papa, or the woman equivalent moves her age back 20 or 30 years (and looks it maybe because she's black :giggle: ) and some dude thinks she's fertile but she's not because though she feels 35, she's really 60. But hey her new birth certificate says 35 because a judge allowed it and it isn't hurting anyone. And meanwhile this dude is 49 and marries some 30 something year old and gives her an autistic kid (because the older you are the higher chance) and of course she better not dare get upset with this as she has to accept him for who he is, even if the age he presented is incorrect because it only matters what he sees himself as versus reality. And instead of giving her a choice, she has to yield to the choices of the new world (and rules) which will never draw a line. And the same thing when a guy gets in the ring, or a transwoman with a woman (I'm not sayin cis) and fights her (which happens) and she loses for the first time because she was fighting a man but you can't say that because that man is now feeling like he's a woman so he must be. Because reality no longer matters.

I was more amused by this and looking at it like you look at something through a microscope trying to understand these new "ideas" other than anything but at the same time even if it is amusing to see what we're allowing in order to be politically correct and not judge others, the decisions we make will shape our world and future. We can and will be what we want but it may be to the detriment of others and we will be in positions where we feel that choices are taken from us. Kinda like how kids are now being told at school that they have to say yes to anyone who asks them to the dance, and trans people are saying that others are transphobic if they won't date them (thus taking away any preference they may have).

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

Right? Just put the younger age that about 80% of the men do online anyway. No need to go to court for it and waste tax payers dollars. :rolleyes:
But he wants to fool people or rather have others join in his delusions by making them permanent so that he can be considered by the women he wants. That matters more than reality :lol: , and if trans people are moving to have their birth certificates changed, why can't he? That's his argument and he actually has a point. Just like that white woman who wants to be black and so on. We laugh at one but approve the other. It's all the same thing really: someone who feels like something they're not wanting others to acknowledge it publicly.

luckiestdestiny

If he wins. I'm changing my age to 30. Seriously.
I'm not asking for 20 years just mumble
mumble.

This will be impossible in the future, they'll be an online footprint that will outline your whole real age.
Nah, they'll have to erase it. The new info will have to be updated to reflect it. They can easily go to the major sites (that holds addresses and info about a person) and tell them the info is incorrect, show their birth certificate and that information will have to be updated.

Last edited:

dicapr

I always said when you don't draw the line, anything becomes possible. Then some gasp and thought I disliked Trans people when I was like, "Okay then you're really a lady trapped in a man's body. SO can others be a butterfly trapped in a human body? What about a black person trapped in a white body? And some argued that would never happen but then guess what? It did. And so I asked in a thread about this and other things. Where does it stop? Is any of it considered mental illness? Soon Trans people will want to fight or do athletics with non trans (for instance a trans man fighting a trans woman in the ring). Again people argued that wouldn't happen :lol: . And again I asked, where do we draw the line? How can you say one thing is okay for reality (when it isn't reality) and another thing is not. If gender is binary then why can't other things considered in that manner too? Won't they be? Can't everyone argue any reality that they want? What if a little girl wants to be a unicorn will she be allowed to become one officially? Will her mom get her a horn installed in her head via plastic surgery to make her feel better about being a unicorn?

And on and on I guess I went. So now we have people who feel like they're another age and wanting to change it. I realize as man (and woman) we want to defy reality and create our own (and defy God because there's science now to replace him :lol: and so on to some)...but come on. Eventually nothing will be defined if everyone refuses to be boxed. Some argued why does that matter? Well it matters when papa, or the woman equivalent moves her age back 20 or 30 years (and looks it maybe because she's black :giggle: ) and some dude thinks she's fertile but she's not because though she feels 35, she's really 60. But hey her new birth certificate says 35 because a judge allowed it and it isn't hurting anyone. And meanwhile this dude is 49 and marries some 30 something year old and gives her an autistic kid (because the older you are the higher chance) and of course she better not dare get upset with this as she has to accept him for who he is, even if the age he presented is incorrect because it only matters what he sees himself as versus reality. And instead of giving her a choice, she has to yield to the choices of the new world (and rules) which will never draw a line. And the same thing when a guy gets in the ring, or a transwoman with a woman (I'm not sayin cis) and fights her (which happens) and she loses for the first time because she was fighting a man but you can't say that because that man is now feeling like he's a woman so he must be. Because reality no longer matters.

I was more amused by this and looking at it like you look at something through a microscope trying to understand these new "ideas" other than anything but at the same time even if it is amusing to see what we're allowing in order to be politically correct and not judge others, the decisions we make will shape our world and future. We can and will be what we want but it may be to the detriment of others and we will be in positions where we feel that choices are taken from us. Kinda like how kids are now being told at school that they have to say yes to anyone who asks them to the dance, and trans people are saying that others are transphobic if they won't date them (thus taking away any preference they may have).

Just wanted to point out increased chance of autism is linked to increase in the man’s age more than it is to the woman’s age. Older men procreating isn’t without risk even though we as a society like to focus on women.

nysister

Perhaps, but that takes a lot of work and something is always forgotten.

It's impossible to erase everything digitally...brave new world!

I can't wait to see all of these octogenarians claim they're 50. lol

Nah, they'll have to erase it. The new info will have to be updated to reflect it. They can easily go to the major sites (that holds addresses and info about a person) and tell them the info is incorrect, show their birth certificate and that information will have to be updated.

Last edited: