Tithe Testimony

crazytrish75

@Aggie You are exactly right. Faith is an exercise that we have to work at. And like an excellent trainer, He will push us just a little more each time to get the best results :)
@Laela Thank you! It blesses me to know that my testimony helps someone else.

Like I said in my pp, something else big is getting ready to happen. I told you about the vandalism to my car, I'm being harassed by a guy I briefly dated and satan is seriously messing with my mind and my thoughts. This morning, I got a very distinct and clear warning from God that satan is on the move. Five minutes later as I was heading down the stairs to get my morning coffee, my feet completely went out from under me and I tumbled all the way down. I now have a bruised hip, bruised arm and 3 broken toes, totally ruining my plans around the house this week. It's ok though, because I know that the more he attacks, the bigger the blessing coming my way :) I've got my armor of God on and I'm just praying my way through it.

Aggie

@Aggie You are exactly right. Faith is an exercise that we have to work at. And like an excellent trainer, He will push us just a little more each time to get the best results :)
@Laela Thank you! It blesses me to know that my testimony helps someone else.

Like I said in my pp, something else big is getting ready to happen. I told you about the vandalism to my car, I'm being harassed by a guy I briefly dated and satan is seriously messing with my mind and my thoughts. This morning, I got a very distinct and clear warning from God that satan is on the move. Five minutes later as I was heading down the stairs to get my morning coffee, my feet completely went out from under me and I tumbled all the way down. I now have a bruised hip, bruised arm and 3 broken toes, totally ruining my plans around the house this week. It's ok though, because I know that the more he attacks, the bigger the blessing coming my way :) I've got my armor of God on and I'm just praying my way through it.

@crazytrish75

I'm praying for you. Hang in there sweetie. You can do all things through Christ who strenthens you and with His power you will come through victorious, in Jesus' name.