Titi and Miko from Miss Jessies Products in ATL....

bluediamond0829

I just received this in my email.

Titi and Miko Branch creators of
Miss Jessie's Products will be in
Atlanta, GA with their
team of natural hair experts for an
Exclusive One Day Event:
SATURDAY, MARCH 21, 2009 at
CURLTOPIA

3150 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30126
Between 10AM and 5PM

RSVP today! 770-434-5585

thickness

Even though I don't use their products, I would love to go just for the styling demostrations! If you go, please do share.

Lynnerie

I wish I was in Atlanta. I never tried their products but like thickness said I'd like to see how they really style folks hair and how much product does it require to get those results.

blackbarbie

Atlanta, GA with their
Exclusive One Day Event:
CURLTOPIA

3150 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30126
Between 10AM and 5PM

RSVP today! 770-434-5585

Thanks for the info! I've never used the products but I am hoping I can get a good face to face demonstration on some styling demos. I will RSVP tomorrow!

BB

blackbarbie

Atlanta, GA with their
Exclusive One Day Event:
CURLTOPIA

3150 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30126
Between 10AM and 5PM

RSVP today! 770-434-5585

O.K. just called the place to RSVP and I spoke with one of the ladies. She told me that they were all booked up and weren't taking any more RSVP's, but you could just walk in (even though it wasn't guaranteed that you would get to see one of the sisters)

I was thinking it was just going to be product demonstrations, but she said it would be free personal consultations. She said there will be 14 stylists (including the sisters) and you will meet with one of them and they will give you an analysis of your hair and product recommendations. The first half of the alphabet will be seen on Saturday from 8a-5p and the second half will be seen on Sunday (forgot to ask her what time; adding the additional day was one of the changes)

She offered to go on and put my name on the list but I told her it probably wouldn't do me any good because I had an appointment the day before to get my hair straightened (and colored) and it wouldn't be in its naturally curly state. She did invite me down to the shop any other time to get a consultation when my hair is in its curly state. She was really nice.

BB

bluediamond0829

I thought about going. But im so very particular of who is in my hair now that it is natural. Even though i wear weaves majority of the time. And plus i forgot what product but the smell is very overwhelming i think its the Baby Buttercream or maybe the other one. But i cant stand the smell of it. So all they probably will try to do is push the products on me. But i love the way they cut and shape natural styles. I've always have admired So1913's cut/shape of her natural hair. But im thinking i'll pass on this even though i was about to say what the heck all they are going to be doing is suggesting products for me to use etc. I'm still thinking about it.

bluediamond0829

No i had a crazy migraine on Sunday and couldnt leave the house. I was supposed to go and has rsvp'd. The consultation was to be only for 15 minutes :( and to show me how to use the products. Maybe next time.

thaidreams

Is anyone planning on going to this event? I can't make it that weekend because I'm going out of town for my in-laws birthday, but I would love to get some of their inside tips!

Loving Atlanta!
Come see Miss Jessie's again at:

World Natural Hair, Health & Beauty Show 2009

Americas Mart, Building Two
240 Peachtree Street N.W Atlanta GA

APRIL 4-5, 2009

TITI AND MIKO BRANCH, CREATORS OF
MISS JESSIE'S PRODUCTS WILL BE IN ATLANTA, GA
WITH THEIR TEAM OF NATURAL HAIR EXPERTS.