Title Nine Violation For Black Males Only

Transformer

Missouri University says a man asking out a woman who's smaller than him could be sexual harassment after they suspended staff member for making a woman 'feel uncomfortable'
  • The University of Missouri has claimed that a male asking a female out on a date could be sexual harassment – if she is smaller than him
  • It came after student Jeremy Rowles asked dance instructor Annalise Breaux on a date in 2016 and was hit with allegations he had violated Title IX
  • Rowles is suing Mizzou, alleging racial and sexual discrimination
  • But authorities at the college cannot agree on what constitutes using 'power and authority' for sexual harrassment
By LEAH SIMPSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 00:23 EST, 28 December 2018 | UPDATED: 01:21 EST, 28 December 2018

The University of Missouri has claimed that a male asking a female out on a date could be sexual harassment – if she is smaller than him.

Mizzou officials made the claim as doctoral student challenged them in a lawsuit surrounding his suspension in 2016 for the romantic proposal to his student dance instructor Annalise Breaux.

The college claimed that posing the question could violate Title IX, which serves to prohibit sexual discrimination on any federally funded education program, after Jeremy Rowles sued them for racial and sexual discrimination.

+7

+7

Jeremy Rowles asked dance instructor Annalise Breaux on a date in 2016 and was hit with allegations he had violated Title IX

Transformer

How does this only apply to black males? Also isn't the stereotype that they tend to date 300 lb bleached blondes? :look: IJS

Because administration couldn’t explain how in 99.5% of the cases a male will always be larger than the female but he is the only individual suspended for asking a smaller female for a date.

His power and authority over her is due to his physical size.

Transformer

Them folks kill me with the “uncomfortable “ ********.

Mizzou should call this policy....protection of white women from Black men amendment. But just wait until it is used against a White dude.

I’m also wondering what he is pursuing for a doctoral degree.

Last edited:

Atthatday

Every knee shall bow...
I know this will be disproportionately used, but BM arent the only men bigger than the women....so I am still confused..other than the first story we hear about is a Bm and nonblack woman.

This will be interesting to watch to see if it spreads.

Here’s the usual narrative: “...he became a monster, he was so big, I was afraid he was going to eat me...”