To Stimulate Hair Growth Mix Olive Oil and Cayenne Pepper!

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
That's soo funny. B/c my dad has this "Back to Eden" book and he told me he read about cayenne pepper to stimulate hair growth. He just said this early this week to me. haha

[/ QUOTE ]

My family lives by this book. It is a really good book for lots of things.

oglorious1

Mixologist
I've had cayenne mixed into my ACV a while ago, it worked pretty wellll, just burned like HELL, felt like my head was on fire.....

Tru_Mind

[ QUOTE ]
oglorious1 said:
I've had cayenne mixed into my ACV a while ago, it worked pretty wellll, just burned like HELL, felt like my head was on fire.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Really????

TigerLily

I have a big bottle of olive oil. All I need is the pepper and I WILL be doing this 2x a month when I shampoo!

BLESSED1

.....running to add leftover cayenne pepper to her olive oil/biotin powder hot oil mix....

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
That's soo funny. B/c my dad has this "Back to Eden" book and he told me he read about cayenne pepper to stimulate hair growth. He just said this early this week to me. haha

[/ QUOTE ]

My family lives by this book. It is a really good book for lots of things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine does too.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Hmmm... Interesting... /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif I saw some cayenne ointment in the hfs and almost bought it for my hair. I was looking for something that would tingle on my scalp. I like the idea of an oil better, though. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Isis

Thank you Tru_Mind for this stimulating thread! I may try it on my nape first. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sweetyb

Back to Eden? Luckily I'm in the library and it's available /images/graemlins/smile.gif Interesting recipie. Can't wait to see how everyone else likes it.

oglorious1

Mixologist
Use the ones from the health food store, the one's in the regular grocery store have all kinds of other stuff added to it, pure cayenne pepper is the reddest red you will ever see.

lovelymissyoli

This sounds interesting...I'm going to try this...if I see some changes in my hair I might add this into my hair care regimine. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

lunalight7

I've heard that taking cayenne pepper in capsule form helps to increase the absorption properties of other supplements.

good2uuuu

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
Where can I get this pepper? I looked in the grocery store and I couldn't find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

AKA red pepper. The more potent pepper though, can be found at a health food store. Did you look where the spices are on the baking goods isle? HTH!

good2uuuu

I may give this a try also. Dang. All these tips and suggestions. My hair better grow and not fall out!!! lol!

Nenah

[ QUOTE ]
oglorious1 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Now see this is my fear. Call me silly I'm scared I tell ya scared /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

brittanynic16

I didn't find the cayenne but I did find some African Bird pepper which is similar, I think. Anyways I tried it and don't feel much of a difference. Is it suppose to tingle or something?

blkbuttahflyy

Loc'd 12/04 ~ 07/12.
I tried as well. Mine didn't tingle. I plan to keep using it to see what results, if any, I get. Oh, and I got some cayenne pepper at CVS for 99¢.

songbyrd517

Wow, very interesting ladies. I'm going to give this a go as a pre-treatment and see if it works for me /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
tru_mind said:
My friend's little sister cut her hair close to her head and now it's down to her butt.

She mixed olive oil and cayenne pepper in a bottle with a nozzle (like the WGO bottle) left it in her hair for one day and shampooed it out (she did this until her hair started grow like she wanted it to).

I tried this once and it stung a bit and made me sneeze.