Too Many Lengths

mj11051

I have several different lengths of hair. It's long in the front and the crown is much shorter, the back and sides are different lengths. So I'm going to get it cut to one length and with tender loving care it'll grow all on length. Is this possible?

edenhere

I really don't believe so. In 2008, I cut all my hair to one length... twice. It didn't matter. As of now, there are different parts of my hair that are different lengths, which actually makes sense. Each of your hairs is doing something different at any given time.

Some of your hairs have finished their cycle and are shedding; Some of them are at the beginning, middle or end of their phase so it's really impossible for all of the hair on your head to grow at the same time, and at the same length to maintain the appearance of even ends.

Nayna

Unbothered
Yea, I think you're setting yourself up for a rude awakening, my hair grows in a V and it used to anger me greatly, lol. I would cut it even and it would grow right back into the V, I've learned to love it. Embrace your lengths!