**~~Toronto ladies, where do you buy your products??~~**

RedVelvet310

Glycerin can be found at Valerie's Beauty Supply, in Scarborough near the UofT campus, on military trail. It's a small shop, and I do not recommend buying too much from them because they price their stuff a little more than other shops. Many hair stores sell it actually, as well as the yellow castor oil, I believe the brand is called naturel. And they sell them at differenct prices.

Thanks you guys are a great help.. I was starting to think I was the only Canadian on this site.. when people say things like 'SO AND SO AT TARGET or CVS' or some other American store I'm liike awwwww shucks :wallbash: LOL A member on a different thread said that I may be able to find glycerin at Michaels craft store.. so I'm gonna check that out and see if it can be used on hair =) It'd be SO much easier to get it from there and there are probably Michaels craft stores close to many TDot ladies so they wouldn't have to go out of their way =)

LaPetiteCoquette

Thanks you guys are a great help.. I was starting to think I was the only Canadian on this site.. when people say things like 'SO AND SO AT TARGET or CVS' or some other American store I'm liike awwwww shucks :wallbash: LOL A member on a different thread said that I may be able to find glycerin at Michaels craft store.. so I'm gonna check that out and see if it can be used on hair =) It'd be SO much easier to get it from there and there are probably Michaels craft stores close to many TDot ladies so they wouldn't have to go out of their way =)

Let us know what you find and I will add it to the list if it in fact can be used for hair. Thanks!

chichibean

There's a really good health food store in I believe Agincourt mall.. it's on Sheppard, east of Brimley .. the one with the big WalMart and I think no frills. I'm not sure of the name of the health store but its in the mall (its not a big mall either so it easily found), At the back they sell big bags of henna and its 100% natural too =) Oh and theres also a black hair care store in there too that sells aPHogee, keracare and a bunch of other stuff and their pretty inexpensive, they sell a couple dollars less then the other one I go to. I still can't remember the location of that other health food store, I'm calling down my mother for the intersection LOL.

BTW does anyone know where to find glycerin? I can't find it anywhere and I'm getting so frustrated!:drunk:

Hey Bri... I live about 10 minutes from that area... they sell both hair grade Henna and Indigo there? I can not find Aphogee or Keracare anywhere else... I'm gonna have to check that place out... thanks for the information!!! :yep:

LaPetiteCoquette

Hey Bri... I live about 10 minutes from that area... they sell both hair grade Henna and Indigo there? I can not find Aphogee or Keracare anywhere else... I'm gonna have to check that place out... thanks for the information!!! :yep:

Yeah, bri505,do they sell indigo also? Because that's really what I need, I already have enough henna for now and I'm dying to go jet black now.

Silver

I was at the Health food store in Agincourt mall today. Someone bought up all of the Henna.
Anyway, the BSS in Agincourt mall started selling Chi about 2-3 months ago. Chi silk infusion etc. That mall is on my way to and from work. You should also check out the salon La Pomme across from it as well. They have some Nexxus treats. I do not think they restock though and I have been buying them up :).

LaPetiteCoquette

I was at the Health food store in Agincourt mall today. Someone bought up all of the Henna.
Anyway, the BSS in Agincourt mall started selling Chi about 2-3 months ago. Chi silk infusion etc. That mall is on my way to and from work. You should also check out the salon La Pomme across from it as well. They have some Nexxus treats. I do not think they restock though and I have been buying them up :).

Did you see any indigo? Darn all the lurkers, lol. (Just kidding) Is that Chi silk infusion? Or all CHI products generally?

Aalize

I have seen the Chi Silk Infusion at Real Canadian Super Store, I never looked at the price, sorry.

Shades of Beauty sells Keracare and some of the other hair board goodies. They have a locations in Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto. The Toronto location is on Orfus rd. near Yorkdale Mall.

Has anyone seen BBD Stretch any where other than in Scarborough?

Silver

Did you see any indigo? Darn all the lurkers, lol. (Just kidding) Is that Chi silk infusion? Or all CHI products generally?

Most CHI products, including silk infusion (in 3 different sizes). If there is a CHI product that you want that they don't have go to the shopper's drugmart that is in the parking lot, they also sell Chi. I did not see any indigo at the health foods store. I am wondering why all of a sudden the Henna is sold out. Must be lurkers. What is indigo good for? Just Black colour? Is is shiney? Because if it's really good believe me I will find it.
My grandmother left for Jamaica about a month ago, and I asked her to bring me back Some Jamaican Black castor oil. I have to call her and see when she's coming back. She gave me some of her stock at home too so I stopped looking.

Silver

Does anyone know where to buy Honeysuckle rose? Especially in Scarborough (or clos to it)? I went to the Loblaws superstore they just built by STC, but no Honey suckle rose :sad:.

LaPetiteCoquette

Most CHI products, including silk infusion (in 3 different sizes). If there is a CHI product that you want that they don't have go to the shopper's drugmart that is in the parking lot, they also sell Chi. I did not see any indigo at the health foods store. I am wondering why all of a sudden the Henna is sold out. Must be lurkers. What is indigo good for? Just Black colour? Is is shiney? Because if it's really good believe me I will find it.
My grandmother left for Jamaica about a month ago, and I asked her to bring me back Some Jamaican Black castor oil. I have to call her and see when she's coming back. She gave me some of her stock at home too so I stopped looking.

As far as I know, it's just for colour. I'm tired of my mousy brown hair and I believe the black will make my hair look shiny and fuller. It is my understanding that people henna first, then indigo after. That's the suggested way to do it.

danysedai

I live in Edmonton but here they are selling the CHI line at Winner's last weekend I bought the shampoo, treatment and a huge bottle of the silk infusion.
As for dominican products, when I lived in Montreal I bought some from my dominican stylist, she had silicon mix, alfaparf and alter ego(this are italian products but very very good), so why don't you call the dominican salons in toronto?
Angela's (Estilista Dominicana)
384 Kerr street, Oakville,Ontario
(905)-844-1482.

Martha Beauty Centre
2708 Jane Street (entre Sheppard & Finch)
Toronto, Ontario
Tel. 416- 746- 3127.

Now this is a list that I found in Toronto hispano.com , you can call around and see if they have dominican products.(martha beauty centre is listed here)
Latin Hair Caruso latinhaircaruso.jpg
1740 Jane Street Toronto
(416) 240-1952

Durango's Beauty Salon Durango's Beauty Salon
691 St Clair Ave. West Toronto
[email protected] (416) 652-3269

A Tempo Hair Creations
1885 Jane St North York

Alba Hair Styling
Toronto

Alicia's Beauty Salon
764 Wilson Ave Toronto
(416) 630-4025

Carmen Beauty Centre
1978 Davenport Rd Toronto

Carolina Beauty Centre
1016 Weston Rd. Weston
(416) 769-6307

Classic Cuts Unisex
1472 St Clair Ave W Toronto
(416) 653-1102

Cristal Beauty Salon
4335 Bloor St West Etobicoke
(416)621-3000

Elegance by the Lake - Salon and Beauty Spa
723 Lakeshore Blvd. East Mississauga
(905) 272-2122

Elena's Hair Design
509 Rogers Rd W Toronto

Fabiola's Unisex Beauty Salon
2437 Finch Ave W Toronto

Hair Design by Maria
1886 Eglinton Ave W Toronto

Ideal Hair Styling Complete Hair Care
374 Oakwood Ave Toronto
(416) 654-6493

Latin Hair Design
1889 Eglinton Ave W Toronto

Lucy's Beauty Centre
2849 Dufferin St. Toronto
(416) 530-4930

Mariana Beauty Salon
278 Jane Street Toronto
(416)766-6700

Mariana Hairstyling
1547 Jane St Toronto

Martha Beauty Centre
2708 Jane St. Toronto
(416) 746-3127

Nelcy's Hair Salon
2262 keele Street Toronto
(416) 242-6606

New Look Latino
825 Dundas St. West Toronto

People's Hair Styling
1744-A Jane St Toronto
(416) 242-8611

Salon Robert Richard
562 Wilson Heights blvd Toronto
416-633-9222

ScoreCuts
250 Eglinton Avenue West Toronto
(647)430-3755

Solo Hair Studio & Tanning
929 ST. Clair Ave. West Toronto
(416)656-5889

TOTAL LOOK HAIR SALON & DAY SPA
2860 Lakeshore Blvd. West. (Al este de Islington) Etobicoke

Your mobile salon
30 Atira ave Brampton
(905)840-4740

Hair Point
361 Pitfield Road Scarborough
(647) 427-2747

danysedai

you're welcome, please keep in mind that I don't know if ALL these salons are dominican, some might be mexican or something else, but you can always call and ask if they are dominican or if they sell dominican products. At least Martha's dominican for sure.
I sure wish we had some in Edmonton, I found one dominican stylist who does hair in her house and I'm taking care of her like gold. She's very into hair care, relaxed my hair 2 weeks ago and the results are to die for(I brought my Silk Infusion) and she does blow outs, all for a very inexpensive fee.
Hope you can find what you are looking for :)

LaPetiteCoquette

you're welcome, please keep in mind that I don't know if ALL these salons are dominican, some might be mexican or something else, but you can always call and ask if they are dominican or if they sell dominican products. At least Martha's dominican for sure.
I sure wish we had some in Edmonton, I found one dominican stylist who does hair in her house and I'm taking care of her like gold. She's very into hair care, relaxed my hair 2 weeks ago and the results are to die for(I brought my Silk Infusion) and she does blow outs, all for a very inexpensive fee.

Thanks so much!! I will definitely call around and post if I find anything. Thanks bunches. According to DH (he's the native Canadian), he'd lead me to believe there's no Dominicans/Latinos up here (or very few). And not all of the products are Dominican anyway. Like I believe Salerm is Spanish. Like you said Alter Ego is Italian. But these are things Dominicans like to use and they are far superior to products marketed to African black hair. If I can find a place to buy Miss Keys 10 en 1, and Salerm I'll be a very happy Canadian ...

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
See my answers below in blue. I wish I knew of other solutions for you...

Hello, first post on the forum. I have a lot to read and learn from all of you experienced haircare gurus. But first thing's first. I just moved from New York to Toronto and I can't believe that there is such a lack of ethnic hair products, stores, etc. in a place that is so close to the old country, lol. :wallbash:

Can any of you ladies puh-lease help me find the following --

(a) a store that sells real Jamaican black castor oil - Sam's

(b) a hairdresser that knows how to properly apply a relaxer and is into healthy haircare. I have 4B hair and relax with Phyto Index II (I will bring my own Phyto to the shop).

(c) a store or online retailer that sells indigo (I already get henna from Henna Sooq). She sells indigo too along with cassia, amla, etc.

(d) Dominican products (Lacio Lacio, Salerm, Miss Keys). I ordered some stuff from Honey Fig and they were great but I'm really not feeling paying $15 for something that I know I can get for $7 in NY ... plus GST plus PST plus shipping. It just doesn't feel right. Honey Fig is expensive anyway.

PS - I live in real Toronto (not the GTA) 20 minutes from downtown and 10 minutes from Pearson, so if anyone can help me locate these things and in a place that's close to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I would also take online suggestions if real stores are not an option. Thanks in advance!!

If I had known it was going to be this hard to find these things, I would have stocked up before I left. I will have to definitely go haircare shopping when I visit NY again.

LaPetiteCoquette

See my answers below in blue. I wish I knew of other solutions for you...

Really january_noir?? I did not know that HennaSooq carries indigo. I can't seem to find it on the site. WOW! That's great, because I'll just order another batch of henna along with indigo from her. I used her when I was in NY, but she has offices here in Canada too so I don't have to worry about shipping and customs.

Sam's I know has the real deal JBCO ... But it would be too much to have it shipped to Canada, not to mention the customs. Darnit, if I knew it was going to be this hard I would have seriously stocked up before I moved. DH came to get me in a car so it really would have been easy. :ohwell: And yeah honeyfig is super expensive for a lot of this stuff though I broke down and bought Salerm from them b/c my hair needs it. But I coudn't see paying $15 (pre 13% tax) for JBCO when there are so many Caribbean stores in Toronto. Anyway ...

Thanks!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Really january_noir?? I did not know that HennaSooq carries indigo. I can't seem to find it on the site. WOW! That's great, because I'll just order another batch of henna along with indigo from her. I used her when I was in NY, but she has offices here in Canada too so I don't have to worry about shipping and customs.

Thanks!!

Click on the indigo link above. It will take you to the indigo on Henna Sooqs site.

LaPetiteCoquette

Bumping and putting updated list here --

The Toronto goodies list so far from all of your wonderful posts and what I know/use ~

[B]www.hennasooq.com[/B] : (online retailer for henna, indigo, and other Indian oils and powders). They have offices in Brampton so no obscene shipping costs and customs. You can also do a pick up if you want, which is awesome.

[B]www.honeyfig.com[/B] : (online retailer that caters to healthy hair care). Their items include some Dominican products (Salerm, Lacio Lacio, Miss Keys), Phyto and a lot more. They are FANTASTIC with shipping and really nice and they give free samples and I highly recommend them. Again, they have offices in Toronto so no obscene shipping costs and customs.

Walmart: I picked up J/A/S/O/N biotin shampoo and conditioner, Nuetregena Triple Moisture, and Suave conditioner from there.

Indigo/Henna: Albion Mall at Albion & Martingrove Road has Indian stores where we might find it.

Castor Oil Pure, refined castor oil from India (Jas's East and West Indian Food Store on The Westway and Martingrove ), Nature's Counter Health in Cloverdale Mall, Golden Beauty has some but it's NOT refined or pure --- it is very black and goo-ey in nature (liek motor oil or oil paint in consistency).

Aphogee Discount Beauty Supply, BSS in Agincourt Mall

Glycerin: S&H Health at Vodden/Kennedy Rd in Brampton for $10.99 for 16 oz bottle; Valerie's Beauty Supply, in Scarborough near the UofT campus, on military trail.

CHI products: Shoppers Drug Mart or Trade Secrets.

Shea Butter: Torbram/Queen in Brampton. I also saw some in that Discount Beauty Supply place in Toronto -- the natural African kind, not the processed kind.

Megatek: http://www.hopesbraids.com/ (cheap b/c owner ships through Canada post and doesn't charge a lot for shipping, though prices are set to go up soon).

Beauty Supply Stores:

Golden Beauty (Bathurst and Bloor St. West)
Discount Beauty Supply (Eglinton/Oakwood) by the car dealership
Classique (Classic?) Beauty Supply
Curl Ambassadors - (159 Harbord Street, near Spadina and College) carries several hair lines like kinky Curly Custard, Carol's Daughter, Devacurl.
Its About beauty on Main and Danforth (about one block west of main on danforth) in East York
Llyods (across from Bathurst station)
BSS in Agincourt Mall

Beauty Salons/Stores that "may" carry Dominican products

Angela's (Estilista Dominicana)
384 Kerr street, Oakville,Ontario
(905)-844-1482.

Martha Beauty Centre
2708 Jane Street (entre Sheppard & Finch)
Toronto, Ontario
Tel. 416- 746- 3127.

Latin Hair Caruso latinhaircaruso.jpg
1740 Jane Street Toronto
(416) 240-1952

Durango's Beauty Salon Durango's Beauty Salon
691 St Clair Ave. West Toronto
[email protected] (416) 652-3269

A Tempo Hair Creations
1885 Jane St North York

Alba Hair Styling
Toronto

Alicia's Beauty Salon
764 Wilson Ave Toronto
(416) 630-4025

Carmen Beauty Centre
1978 Davenport Rd Toronto

Carolina Beauty Centre
1016 Weston Rd. Weston
(416) 769-6307

Classic Cuts Unisex
1472 St Clair Ave W Toronto
(416) 653-1102

Cristal Beauty Salon
4335 Bloor St West Etobicoke
(416)621-3000

Elegance by the Lake - Salon and Beauty Spa
723 Lakeshore Blvd. East Mississauga
(905) 272-2122

Elena's Hair Design
509 Rogers Rd W Toronto

Fabiola's Unisex Beauty Salon
2437 Finch Ave W Toronto

Hair Design by Maria
1886 Eglinton Ave W Toronto

Ideal Hair Styling Complete Hair Care
374 Oakwood Ave Toronto
(416) 654-6493

Latin Hair Design
1889 Eglinton Ave W Toronto

Lucy's Beauty Centre
2849 Dufferin St. Toronto
(416) 530-4930

Mariana Beauty Salon
278 Jane Street Toronto
(416)766-6700

Mariana Hairstyling
1547 Jane St Toronto

Martha Beauty Centre
2708 Jane St. Toronto
(416) 746-3127

Nelcy's Hair Salon
2262 keele Street Toronto
(416) 242-6606

New Look Latino
825 Dundas St. West Toronto

People's Hair Styling
1744-A Jane St Toronto
(416) 242-8611

Salon Robert Richard
562 Wilson Heights blvd Toronto
416-633-9222

ScoreCuts
250 Eglinton Avenue West Toronto
(647)430-3755

Solo Hair Studio & Tanning
929 ST. Clair Ave. West Toronto
(416)656-5889

TOTAL LOOK HAIR SALON & DAY SPA
2860 Lakeshore Blvd. West. (Al este de Islington) Etobicoke

Your mobile salon
30 Atira ave Brampton
(905)840-4740

Hair Point
361 Pitfield Road Scarborough
(647) 427-2747

Health /Natural Stores:

NOAH's Natural Foods
health food store Agincourt mall.. it's on Sheppard, east of Brimley Beauty Salons
Nature's Counter Health Food in Cloverdale Mall
Loblaws has a large natural care section that carries Jason, Aubrey Organics, Nature's Gate, Giovanni.

Hair Salons:

JAZMAN HAIR http://www.jazma.com/
Azan's http://azans.sites.toronto.com/

I hope this is helpful!!

Chromia

Sounds like your only 1 1/2 hrs from the boarder, you should shop in Buffalo or Amherst NY, online, Bathurst and Oakwood for "Discount beauty supply store", black Castor oil made by Bedessy ...can be locatd at Jas's West and East Indian food store "the corner of " The Westway and Martingrove " they carry a few hair products, Indian oils and powders. Another Black beauty supply store in Malton'"Westwood Mall" about 20 mins from Etobicoke" cold press Castor oil can be located in any health food store ..along with other natural hair products. Beauty supply store in Bramalea City Centre. Sally's is at Rexdale and Islington (in the plaza with Wal Mart)
For Indian oils/powders ....Many Indian stores at Islington and Albion :grin:

Hope this helps ..And welcome to TO ..
.....you'll enjoy summer here check out whats in TO. Ontario Place (fireworks on July 1st), Canada's Wonderland (fireworks on July 1st), Center Island, CN tower, Ontario Science Center, Waterfront , Dragon boat race, Chinese Festival, Woodbine Race track"not encouraging gambling though", Metro Toronto ZOO, CNE(start August), Horse back riding , Playdium, Rib fest (yum yum) Scarborough Bluffs, Chin Picnic, Wild water kingdom, Pioneer Village, Niagara Falls, Marine land, Wine Country, Wasaga Beach, The ROM, China Town, The Danforth "little Italy", Casa Loma,
Drive in Movie in Oakville

WELCOME

p.s
check out my fotki for the hair salon I trust "under my 43rd BD album" the owner is Buster 'Say Karen Johnson sent you" They cater to the stars ..but have reasonable prices..wash flat iron $32 ...if you need more information about the salon ..just email me
If you end up in Buffalo one day and you want to look for products you can check out these stores:
-Beauty Eternity, Trade Secret, Glamour Secrets, Regis, or MasterCuts in the Galleria Mall
-Glamour Secrets or MasterCuts in the Boulevard Mall
-Becker Beauty Supply on Kenmore Ave. in Kenmore
-Max Beauty Supply on the corner of William St. & Jefferson Ave.
-Prestige Beauty on Broadway St.
-There are some on Bailey Ave., like Hair U Wear & Sky's The Limit
-For Indian products check out Super Bazaar in Amherst or Spices of India in Williamsville

And we have 8 Sally Beauty Supply stores, but I know there are some in your area.

If you like natural products like J/A/S/O/N, Giovanni, Aubrey, etc., check out Wegmans, Feel Rite, and the Vitamin Shoppe.

Hair Iam recommend a lot of fun places to check out in Toronto! I really like the CN Tower, Ontario Science Center, Waterfront, The ROM, Casa Loma, and China Town. And the Bata Shoe Museum and Greektown. Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake are great, too. If you go to Niagara-on-the-Lake try to go on a warmer day in case you and your husband want to take a horse and carriage ride.

RedVelvet310

BUMPING ...

ANY TORONTO LADIES KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A GOOD TREE BRAIDER? I've been looking for one *forever*... one who is good BUT GENTLE on my fragile hair... TIA

Bri Bri

LaPetiteCoquette

If you end up in Buffalo one day and you want to look for products you can check out these stores:
-Beauty Eternity, Trade Secret, Glamour Secrets, Regis, or MasterCuts in the Galleria Mall
-Glamour Secrets or MasterCuts in the Boulevard Mall
-Becker Beauty Supply on Kenmore Ave. in Kenmore
-Max Beauty Supply on the corner of William St. & Jefferson Ave.
-Prestige Beauty on Broadway St.
-There are some on Bailey Ave., like Hair U Wear & Sky's The Limit
-For Indian products check out Super Bazaar in Amherst or Spices of India in Williamsville

And we have 8 Sally Beauty Supply stores, but I know there are some in your area.

If you like natural products like J/A/S/O/N, Giovanni, Aubrey, etc., check out Wegmans, Feel Rite, and the Vitamin Shoppe.

Hair Iam recommend a lot of fun places to check out in Toronto! I really like the CN Tower, Ontario Science Center, Waterfront, The ROM, Casa Loma, and China Town. And the Bata Shoe Museum and Greektown. Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake are great, too. If you go to Niagara-on-the-Lake try to go on a warmer day in case you and your husband want to take a horse and carriage ride.

I did go to Niagara on the Lake, it's soo cute. Thanks. I rode by Casa Loma the other day and decided that I need to live there someday. :grin:

BUMPING ...

ANY TORONTO LADIES KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A GOOD TREE BRAIDER? I've been looking for one *forever*... one who is good BUT GENTLE on my fragile hair... TIA

Don't know but bumping this up for you.

Bri Bri

Classic

Its so nice to see some fellow canadians. Ive been calling all over trying to find mega tek locally...so big thanks for posting about Hopes Braid. I live in scarborough and if anyones looking, Beauty Collection at vic park/sheppard has an aphogee package of the recontructor, 2 step protein and moisture balance for $20 bucks.

LaPetiteCoquette

Its so nice to see some fellow canadians. Ive been calling all over trying to find mega tek locally...so big thanks for posting about Hopes Braid. I live in scarborough and if anyones looking, Beauty Collection at vic park/sheppard has an aphogee package of the recontructor, 2 step protein and moisture balance for $20 bucks.

Thanks! I bought MT directly from Eqyss from a dealer in ALberta and paid almost double that price. Then a nice fellow Canadian told me about Hopes, so my next order will be through them. In fact, I may place an order now and get two bottles and just stash it away since I intend on giving MT three months to see if it really works.

aliceo

Danysedai,

Do you mind if I ask where you did your hair and bought your supplies from in Montreal??
We have even less here than Toronto, I think :nono:

danysedai

Hi Aliceo
I used to go to a dominican hairplace in Rue St. Hubert, I think, I can check for you if you want, I used to take the metro to Jean Talon and take the St. HUbert exit, and then walk west for about 4 blocks, it's a street with a lot of fabric stores, a latino market(where they have dominican rinses and other products) and there's this small hair salon, they're all dominican in there, she also sells some dominican products if you ask her, even Alter Ego and Alfaparf, and she's very good.
most hair products including some dominican but not many I bought from a beauty supply store a block from Favre metro station, not only because they are cheaper than other places and they sometimes had dominican conditioners, but one of the owners is a hot haitian!! tall black dude, beautiful face.:rolleyes:

Around Jean-talon there are several dominican salons, here's a list, IDK if all of them are dominican but you can call around and see
Salon ALINA - Coiffure Unisex - 7 dias sobre 7
1667 Beaubien Este, esq. Papineau - Montreal - Qué.
TEL: (514) 729-0396

Coiffure ALDO - Unisex
7233 rue St-Hubert - Montreal - Qué. - TEL: (514) 277-2029
Claudio , estilista Argentino

Coiffure ANGELA - Créole - Latino - Africaine
1961 Everett esq. Chabot - Montreal - CON CITA POR FAVOR
Técnica Dominicana - TEL: (514) 723-6430

BEAUTÉ LATINE - Coiffure
1770 Beaubien Este, esq. Papineau - Metro FABRE - Montreal - Qué. - H2G 1L5
TEL: (514) 723-0003

COIFFERIE M.C. - Salón de coiffure Unisexe
208 St-Zotique Este, entre Gaspe y Alma - Montreal - Qué.
MILAGROS Y CLARIBEL - TEL: (514) 272-6090

ELLEANA'S - Salón de Coiffure
420 Bélanger Este, (entre St-Denis y St-Valier) - Montreal - Qué.
TEL: (514) 273-8542

ELIGE - Salon de Coiffure
6977 St-Denis esq. Bélanger - Montreal - Qué.
TEL: (514) 723-9877

Coiffure FIORDELIZ
1300, Rue Bélanger, Montreal (Quebec) H2G 1A1
Fiordeliza Plascencia Sánchez (proprietaria) - TEL : (514) 274-0030

INSPIRATION Coiffure - Peinado - Corte - Permanente
9801 A St-Laurent esq. Sauvé - Montreal - Quebec
Omaira y Mercedes - TEL: (514) 389-4545

ISPA - Centro de Belleza Unisex
1290 Jean-Talon Este - Montreal - Quebec
TEL: (514) 277-4772

KARLOTTA - Coiffure UNISEXE
7086 - A boul. St-Laurenr, Metro de Castelneau - Montreal - Quebec
TEL: (514) 279-0999

LARA - Coiffure - Centre de Beauté
430 St-Zotique, Metro Beaubien - Montreal - Quebec
NELSON - TEL: (514) 273-0444

MAKAVELLY - Haute Coiffure
43 Beaubien Este - Montreal - Qué.
TEL: (514) 276-1416 - Con o sin cita

MARLÈNE P. J. M. - Salon de Coiffure
390 de Castelneau esq. St - Denis - Montreal - Qué.
Tratamiento contra la caida del cabello - TEL: (514) 270-5400

MAYRA - Salón de Coiffure - Elle et Lui
43 Beaubien Este - Montreal - Qué.
TEL: (514) 276-1416

EDITED TO ADD: (This is dominican)
Coiffure Carolina
127 Rue Jean-Talon Ouest, Montréal, QC H2R 2W9
(514) 274-4545

and this is from a dominican forum
"I can tell you that there are just about a dozen hair salon between Jarry and Beaubien along side Papineau. It's crazy the quantity.. On the top of my head.. on Everett, L.O.David east of papineau.. on Belanger between ch.Colomb and Papineau. next to Videotron on J-Talon still between Ch.Colomb and Papineau. and there always that hair salon within Kiko Mufflers on 9th Ave (st-michel)

Best bet.. drive around.. you'll see lots fo Dominican flags in windows all over."

there's more :)

ROSETTY

7711 MARQUET

TEL (514) 728-5188

COIFFURE FLORDELIZ

1300 BELANGER EST

(514) 274-0030

SALON L’ART DE LA COIFFURE

420 BELANGER EST

(514) 273-8542

VENTA DE FAJAS COLOMBIANAS ( If you read the thread on body shapers and want one, here they sell fajas colombianas)

TEL 514-567-3515

MASAJES DU CIEL

TEL 514 223-7974

PAOLA CLINICA MASSAGE

TEL 514-721-6666

BOUTIQUE D’MARA

1226 JEAN TALON EST

TEL 514-961 8163

Last edited:

RedVelvet310

:blush:Bumping the Toronto thread hehe:grin:

Yeah, bri505,do they sell indigo also? Because that's really what I need, I already have enough henna for now and I'm dying to go jet black now.

I'm pretty sure I saw indigo as well, I have this thread favourited and I *so* want to let out the inner PJ in me but school has a serious lock on my wallet right now lol

Where do you Toronto ladies buy your Wen hair products? I'm (FINALLY) beginning to realize that my hair responds really well to natural hair products. I've been trying to simplify my hair regimen and I really want to try Wen products? Where are you Tdot Wen Lovers getting it from?

TIA

xoxo, Bri505