Touch Up Results *Pics*

taz007

Beautiful hair Taz as always. So we need to talk "reggie" :sekret:....

My old reggie was (which thickened my hair):

Use Joico's 17 minute miracle (Chelating shampoo, Cuticle Sealer, Reconstructor (mixed with 1/2 vial of Cerarepair Hydratherapie), Intense Hydrator (mixed with 1/2 vial of Cerarepair Hydratherapie), and Joico split end mender.

Almost never used direct heat, rare rollersets, lots of braid outs and buns.

Use Mizani Nighttime H20 and sealed with EVOO or EVCO.

Relax with Phyto II every 8 weeks. I apply vaseline, neutralizing shampoo and Joico cuticle sealer to the previously relaxed ends.

New reggie (transitioning to texlaxed began in March):

Co-wash my hair weekly with Hello Hydration mixed with Shikaki and Amla powder. Use Joico Clinicure on the scalp only.

Do the Joico 17 Minute Miracle routine once per month. Redken AntiSnap (ceramides) leave in once per week. Seal with Mizani Nighttime H20 (ceramides).

I either cornrow my hair and half wig it or wet bun (too lazy for braid outs). Spray my hair with my Rosewater/Glycerin/CeraRepair Hydratherapie mix twice a day, seal with Walnut Oil (ceramides). Baggie at night.

Relax every 10 weeks with Phyto II mixed with 1 vial of Hydratherapie, 1/16 cup of Walnut oil and 1 cap of SAA. As a mid-relaxer step, mix 1 vial of CeraRepair Fortetherapie with Mizani PerpHecting creme (this is awesome for coarse hair!).

I apply vaseline, neutralizing shampoo and Joico cuticle sealer to the previously relaxed ends. I relax my hair in two sections and I leave the neutralizer on for 1 hour minimum. I then apply garlic and aloe vera gel (food grade) to my scalp and DuoTex to my hair and sleep in it over night (this thickens the hair!). I rinse in the morning and steam in Joico Intense Hydrator mixed with 1 vial of Cerarepair Hydratherapie.

It seems like a lot but I spend about 5 minutes on my hair daily (if that) and about 2-3 hours on relaxer day.

I just started taking Phyto Cap 'Energy pills. I will report back this summer on how this is working.

HTH. Sorry so long.

taj

I :heart2:your hair! You succeeded IMO, not everyone can stretch for a long time. Even with an additional three weeks, there is a noticeable difference. Your hair is beautiful!:grin: