Tracee Ellis Ross Hair

CurlyMoo

Here is where she gets her fabulous hair:

Last edited:

Mook's hair

Yes, Ms Ross is fabulous...I think I remember reading that she gets a silkener/texturizer done to her hair. Does anyone know for sure?

She doesn't need bigger honkers...her figure is on point just as it is! And yes, her lower body is ridic!

Linzdoll

Miss Ross is just fabulous and I'm loving Miss Fatima's raven black hair/red lipstick/sick Louboutin's-They are making it rain on these chicks..Do It girls!

glamazon386

Here is where she gets her fabulous hair:

Umm she didn't get that hair from her mama. :look: Her mama bought hers from the store. Traycee's hair is fab though. I've read that she has a texturizer too but I'm not sure. Have we ever seen her with her hair totally straight? I'm curious to see how long it is.

locabouthair

I like her hair too.

You never see her with bone straight hair. She always wears it with some curls, which I think would look better than straight hair.

Who cares if her breasts are small?

Itty bitty's unite :lol:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I love her hair, but her texture so much looser now a days. :blush: She may have a silkener for all I know, but her hair is still fabulous!:yep:

dakotablu

she's a beauty with a wonderful down to earth personality..i know her dad Bobby Ellis he's italian believe it or not.. & yes HE'S HOT!!!! :)

strawbearysweet

thanks for posting this she is really pretty and her hair is totally fab!! Whenever I watch Girlfriends I often am just watching her every move. Cause she always looks so chic and well put together.

:yep: Me too! That hair is amazing. Her outfits always look so good and her skin looks flawless.

missty1029

Its so funny I was just having a conversation about her and my friend said she needs a hot comb her hair is too big! I was thinking oh if the ladies of LHCF heard you say that!!!

But yes i love her hair! Big hair girls unite!!!!!

SouthernTease

Umm she didn't get that hair from her mama. :look: Her mama bought hers from the store. Traycee's hair is fab though. I've read that she has a texturizer too but I'm not sure. Have we ever seen her with her hair totally straight? I'm curious to see how long it is.

She looks like she keeps her hair at a very full APL... of course you can't see that because it's always curly and big but I'm going to go with full APL I remember one season of girlfriends she had this french braid nearly touching the middle of her back. I used to have no appreciation for her hair when the show first aired now I'm drooling... I guess natural hair is like wine you have to learn to appreciate it. Well I am a connoisseur for sure now.

dakotablu

The caption says it's her new boyfriend... so is it her dad or boyfriend... who cares... I can't even see her hair in this pic. :perplexed

LOL girl u are 2 funny if u wanna see her dad just google it it clearly states her dad is white his name is robert "bobbi" ellis... LMAO I couldn't see the image either...BTW I didn't know her mom wore a weave...alright I'm gonna duck and hide cuz I know yall like WTF u didn't know that big hair wasn't real...i guess I was so use to seeing her with it I thought it was real..i wonder what her real hair looks like hmmmmm :eek:

SouthernTease

I don't know if I liked it here though for the 2009 NAACP awards...

I found some back in the days...

Bone straight... but we can't really see it

The French Braid...

Butterfly08

Love her hair! It's so big and full!

I agree, she doesn't need double d's. Little bitties unite! :grin: Less bouncing when you exercise! :grin:

djanae

I hate this f-ing broad... she's so fraking fly I so want to be her when I grow up and I want her big crazy hair.

bringing back a throwback thread just to look at her fab hair...I truly miss Girlfriends.
Isn't there some show they can put her on, so I can look at her hair all the time (new styles, more big hair) lol

justnotsure

First time in a long time that I have read an entire 6 page thread! I love her hair! Check out this link about that picture with her boyfriend/dad. I think it was definitely her father...Italian men are always touchy like that...even to their children!

Tracee Ellis Ross photed recently in New York with her father Robert Eliis, (definitely not her new man) and siblings

"This article and photo shows just how lazy and out of touch the press/media can
be.
whoever wrote the article didn't try to find out who was in the picture with
Tracee, Chudney,
Rhonda and Evan. It is obviously Bob, Chudney and Tracee's dad. It is a
lovely photo,
showing family togetherness."

http://sandrarose.com/2008/09/16/celebs-out-about-916/