Tracee Ellis Ross Has A Hair Care Line Pattern

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Over a year later and I can't live without this line. Leave In, Style Cream, Styling Custard and Strong Hold Gel are all staples. I appreciate that she sells jumbo sets of the leave ins, condish and shampoos.
Me too @Rastafarai This is the only line I keep buying frequently; I've even purchased items for gift-giving.
I'm getting ready to buy another jumbo of the heavy conditioner. LOVE IT!

Rastafarai

Didn't even know of the release until today. Just bought 2. Curious to see how it compares to Aveda's Phomollient.

Just used and tried the Curl Mousse. It is certainly a stronger and heavier hold than my Aveda Phomollient, and is not my first preference. Definitely think its perfect for those looking for a mousse with a stronger hold that isn't a gel.

DVAntDany

Just used and tried the Curl Mousse. It is certainly a stronger and heavier hold than my Aveda Phomollient, and is not my first preference. Definitely think its perfect for those looking for a mousse with a stronger hold that isn't a gel.
It definitely has decent hold. I thought it would be like the fast drying version of their curl gel. The hold feels firm like mousse def.

I've never tried Aveda Phomollient. I might look into it that now.