Trade Secret 1/2off gift sets

krissyprissy

Today I went to Trade Secret and they have all the holiday gift sets for 50% off. The sale is not advertised till after Christmas but its coming up in the system already. I just got the Joico set for $15 (reg. $29.95) which included the poo, con and k-pak reconstructor. The sales lady also gave me a purse size set with mini Joico items for free with my purchase.

I just wanted to let the Trade Secet fans know :)

Bumping. Legit Joico, Paul Mitchell, Kenra on sale :grin:. Between JCPENNEY and TRADE SECRET, people should be getting full-size salon products for $5 and $6 a bottle.

Just came back...I picked up a Joico K-pak set with the shampoo, reconstructor and intense hydrator for 1/2 off..... I've been waiting to try this line for some time now :grin:

I got the Joico Moisture Recovery set for $7.96!! :drunk: I'm gonna hit up Trade Secret again tomorrow with my Christmas cash!!!!!!!

JCPenney is having a hair product sale. I got a $50 gift certificate for Christmas.:grin:

Bumping. Legit Joico, Paul Mitchell, Kenra on sale :grin:. Between JCPENNEY and TRADE SECRET, people should be getting full-size salon products for $5 and $6 a bottle.

I happened to see a Trade Secrets store at the Mall tonight and stopped in to check it out. I eneded up walking out with bain de terre sugar and fig scalp and sugar massage scrub, the hair strengthing mud mask ($18 each), a purse with samples of Joico Kpak Reconstructor Shampoo & Conditioner and Deep Penetrating Reconstructor for Damaged Hair for $6.98.

I'm bumping this old thread from last Christmas... I don't know if this has been posted yet but Trade Secret is doing it again. Select gift sets are 50% off. I just picked up 3 Joico sets for $8.98 each! I think I also saw some Kenra sets amongst others:bouncegre

Wow. I was like 2007 who bumped this..this is just wrong.... Well I've never tried many of those products before. I've never tried really anything. Hopefully I can get down there to the one like 20 miles from my house and by some stuff.

Product Suggestions for 4a/b NAPPY HAIR?

Wow. I was like 2007 who bumped this..this is just wrong.... Well I've never tried many of those products before. I've never tried really anything. Hopefully I can get down there to the one like 20 miles from my house and by some stuff.

Product Suggestions for 4a/b NAPPY HAIR?
Haha! Well I did a search to see if anyone had posted this yet and it went all the way back to 2007. Anyway I bought the Joico K pac moisturizing set and the reconstructer set. I have never used either, but I have heard great things about this line. Each set has two full size shampoos and condishes along with a deep penetrating reconstructer. I think this combo should work well for 4a/b hair. Plus for that price its worth a shot.

I got the Kenra Moisturizing set, I know I should have picked up that Reconstructer set. I may have to go back to the mall. Dang Im not supposed to be buying anything... especially hair related..... Life as a PJ

Back