Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner??

sydwrites

I cant believe I missed this thread when it originally came out. I recently did a product review on my blog about this stuff. Its AMAZING and cheap, you can't beat that with a bat!

flowinlocks

I tried this for the first time a week ago. I mixed it with Ayurveda herbs, I'm 10 wks post & it seemed to melt NG!!!:grin: the effect lasted a few days till I cowashed again.

Kimiche

I should've found this thread before I went to Trader's today. I saw this conditioner but I didn't really see any thorough reviews on it, so I put it back. I should've gotten it for that good price, damn. :sad:

AtlantaJJ

I really like this conditioner. I feel like TJ's Tea Tree Tingle gives me more slip, though.
I agree, the Tea Tree has replaced the NS as my daily co-wash condish. I use the NS to get all the henna out of my hair, I still love it and would never buy another cheapy VO5 or any other kind of conditioner.

MarieB

I bought some based on reviews a few weeks ago, but I am trying to use up some other product before I try it. The reviews are very tempting, though...maybe I should just rotate....

Kimiche

I stopped at Trader Joe's yesterday and bought some Nourish. I can't wait to try it. I'll be back at a later date to say whether I like it or not.

song_of_serenity

I'll be hitting up Trader Joe's later on today. :) I need some ground beef anyway. :lick: Nothing like Trader Joe's meat so I'm not shocked the condish is good stuff!
~*Janelle~*

LaFemmeNaturelle

It has the same exact ingredients as Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner so you could google either of the ingredients and it should come up

ETA: I tried to find it for you but I can't but I know I've seen it before. I'll just type from my bottle.

water, rosemary oil, valencia orange citrus, mango, lemongrass, ginko biloba, echinacea, willow bark, sea kelp, chamomille flower, textured soy protein, lavender, grapefruit citrus, vitamin e, acetamide mea, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance

and all those ingredients say organic in front i just didnt feel like typing it

Last edited:

vtoodler

I wonder why some products work so well.

Even when another company tries to reformulate it, the original is still better. I wonder why that's so.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
There isnt aTJ near me but when I was in Atl I bought a bottle to try, needless to say I made the drive back two weeks later to pick up my two cases I had them order for me. Yeah that good!

suns4i6e

It has been my HG co-wash, conditioner, moisture DC base for years. I purchase a dozen or so bottles twice a year.

baddison

natural for good
Do you guys use this as a DC or just a reg cowash conditioner, or both?

I use it weekly for co-washing only. It really leave the hair soft, smooth, and smelling great. I catch whiffs of my hair throughout the day, and it smells so good.:grin:

chebaby

i love this stuff as a co wash and leave in.
bout to buy me a bottle or two this weekend.

Angelicus

This is an amazing conditioner. I gave bottles of this out at my last hair meeting. Great conditioner for the price... especially if you are a co-washer. Enjoy, ladies!