Trader Joe's Nourish Spa - Many Uses for one Product!

Lucky's Mom

Morning Folks!

Well, I know there is a raging debate about TJ's condish ( as we know folks are Bandwagonners around here :giggle:

But I wanted to share some of my many uses for Trader Joe's Condish....They have worked well for me!!

Detangler/softener on Dry hair:lick: - So in conjunction with a bit of coconut oil - I had to use this to detangle my dry hair - while I was out of town......
The results............. Fabulous waves and curls on the next day's braid out.

Edge Smoother - just a dab will do ya........ I would not do it on a press n curl....:perplexed

Shampoo - add coconut oil, castile and Nourish spa - a moisture Shampoo............:yep:

Conditioning in the shower (cowash) I add 3 heaping teaspoons of coconut/avocado to 1/2 bottle of Condish... Shake/mix well. Good results...:look:

Hope this helps the folks who say - "what will I do with this stuff!!!???":yep:

flowinlocks

I still have a bottle & a half to use up, and I will say the longer I get into my relaxer stretch, it melts my NG :lick:, temp. of course. I also have used it to soak my ends before I bun. I also like to mix my Ayurvedic herbs with it. I'll try it on the edges :yep: tommorrow.

AsTheCurlzTurns

Oh great tips, have to definitely agree with the detangling on dry hair. Had to do the same thing. Saturated my dry twists (in the sun majorly one day) overnite with a shower cap and woke up to some soft and moisturized twists. My twists still looked good, but still needed to take them down. Coconut oil is just great on my hair with anything! Just LOVE it!

I think I have got to get my hands on some castille soap to try the shampoo tip out.

Thanks!:grin:

sydwrites

good tip on making the poo with it, I hadn't thought of that, lol
I must've missed the debate over this conditioner i love it, I couldnt see not liking it but then again there are plenty of things a lot of people like that does nothing for me.

nikki2229

Thank you for the shampoo tip. I use it as a cowash, a leave in and the other day I mixed it with my AO HSR and sat myself under my steamer. My hair has been so soft ever since and I can't get my hands out of it.

yamilee21

It actually makes a lot of sense to use it mixed for a shampoo - the Nourish Spa shampoo and the conditioner have the same ingredients, except for two things. I've been using it diluted with water and mixed with jojoba and wheat germ oils, and it is working much better as a leave-in than most of the nonsense I have tried over the past 15+ years.