Transgender Activists Force Menstrual Products Brand Always To Remove ‘woman’ Symbol From Packaging

Ivonnovi

I AM SO GLAD THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REIGNITED!!!!!!

WHY IN THE EVERDYING HELL DON'T :abducted: ..... LET ME START OVER........ :orders: I WHOLEHEARTEDLY FEEL THAT THE TRANSagenda IS TARGETING "SOFT" TARGETS; I.E. "CIS"Woman's Spaces".

WHY? ........... I'M working on a project that has required se-ver-al trips to Home Depot;/Lowe/Harbor Freight etc. i.e. "CIS"Men's Spaces.......and many of these Men's:cool2: have given me advice on my project (solicited and unsolicited); ....AND whether it plumbing, electrical or whatev's Each time the instructions have included I NEED A "male" THIS FOR A "female" THAT"............

Each time I wondered if the AlphabetQI community was going to target the Construction/Building Supply community and object to the ever so casual use of Male and Female in these industries......or are they just gonna "Rag" on the "Rag" industies.

:bangdesk:(IF I'M IRRATIONAL I CARETH NOT)......*********!

On more than one occassion I though about this thread, and wondered how we've come to this.

BonBon

It's going from bad to worse.

Just reading about how UK men can apply to transfer to women's prisons with penis intact AND sexual offence histories if they say they are misgendered. Women have already been attacked :(

Please read this if you can. On my phone so can't paste all:

Important cliffs:

-Around 67% of transwomen still have penis intact
- About 50% of transwomen prisoners have a sexual offence record.
- They have found that even after genetalia change and hormone treatment, transwomen have a very similar pattern of violent and sexual crime as males.

Please be careful out here ladies, especially in situations like the video. They are trying to cover up these stats because they don't look good. I'm now elevating the threat level and will avoid public restrooms where possible. I will look to join a pressure group to protect the safe spaces of women.

Last edited:

naturalgyrl5199

I thought gender identity and sex were different things. Locker rooms should be based on anatomy, not identity. If you have a penis and walk into a space that is for the female sex, meaning no penis and testicles, then you are indecently exposing yourself to people that do not share you anatomy. If you identity as a woman and have a penis then you should use the men’s locker room or just not go to the spa at all. It’s not right for the public to be subjected to being around naked members of the visibly opposite sex if they don’t want to be and have the expectation that they won’t be. If the spa wants to cater to these people with penises then they should cordon off a section of the men’s locker room and let them have a space for themselves.
OMG I had to quit this debate in a Black womens FB group I was added to. Now there are many folk in the LGBTQ community and they are childless for context because this thread blew up. it was overly respectful but everyone was aggy.

Of course the childless folk who break their neck for the LGBT community really tried tried to say there is no reason for children to be "scarred" by seeing a penis.
You read it right. Now read it again.
The argument is if you simply explain what anatomy is, then they know what it is and it will "be fine." They told us we basically need to do a better job of educating our children because transgender MTF women need to practice self care and need safe spaces. (like okay).

So someone was gracious enough to try to explain that most parents do explain anatomy, it doesn't mean they will be comfortable with a STRANGER's anatomy--PLUS, a stranger of the opposite sex.

I read that thing like--um THATS GROOMING, and bc you recommended that so easily--YOU DON'T GET it.

I explained that as parents of daughters (and the same would be true for parents of SONS), you have to teach your kids about private parts because kids inherently don't attach the act of sex to their privates but there IS an innate sense as they get of a certain age, that folk ain't supposed to be touching it, AND they shouldn't be seeing an ADULT'S genitals. Cause if a male or female exposes themselves to my child, I don't want to find out weeks later in a "matter of fact way" which can happen if you don't teach kids that certain things are private.

Another diplomatic mother and the moderator explained that despite it being a "K Orean Spa" which we were ALL supposed to know that it automatically means its nude spa (not), the spa should disclose that they are an inclusive one, and that women MAY see penii in the spa. But naaaawwww thats "outing people."
I quit that convo shortly after.

Which proves that many people are concerned that women don't have penii-free spaces anymore. And----we don't.

mochalocks

It's going from bad to worse.

Just reading about how UK men can apply to transfer to women's prisons with penis intact AND sexual offence histories if they say they are misgendered. Women have already been attacked :(

Please read this if you can. On my phone so can't paste all:

Important cliffs:

-Around 67% of transwomen still have penis intact
- About 50% of transwomen prisoners have a sexual offence record.
- They have found that even after genetalia change and hormone treatment, transwomen have a very similar pattern of violent and sexual crime as males.

Please be careful out here ladies, especially in situations like the video. They are trying to cover up these stats because they don't look good. I'm now elevating the threat level and will avoid public restrooms where possible. I will look to join a pressure group to protect the safe spaces of women.
Omg.
This is why I don’t care to use public restrooms anymore, let alone unisex bathrooms.

BonBon

Good for these women for standing up for themselves.

I admit every time they say "He has a penis AND the testicles" it kills me.

It's a shame really because I understand that TG's want to be accepted and many are totally fine /respectful. As long as a trouble causing, disrespectful or perverted minority exists we need to deal with reality.

Just to update. The Trans person has now been charged with 5 counts of indecent exposure.

They were already on the sex offenders register from 200 6 for similar crimes.

naturalgyrl5199

Just to update. The Trans person has now been charged with 5 counts of indecent exposure.

They were already on the sex offenders register from 200 6 for similar crimes.

What a plot twist. Pretty sure its a one-off or rare occasion of a person being trans to flash people. I did not like how they were isolating that woman.
Its the hard part about being a woman in 2021. You have a real attack against women in so many different areas. And then we have to be careful we don't offend transwomen. Its a bit much and the reason why people refuse to speak up about it.

naturalgyrl5199

ALways must be losing money. I have never seen so many ads and commercials to promote their product. This last time I've seen something like this is when Coke was losing money as people were drinking less soda over all and a press release came out saying they were spending like $10B on advertising and marketing. Thats more than many country's entire GDP. It was a sign that they needed to market. They're already invested into other products like water, tea and juice, but most people prefer soda out of their brand. Even Vitamin Water ain't as popular. But the plain water is.

Back to Always----They are losing money and I'm happy. Why would you alienate your primary purchasers to make a point for a small few?

Nevertheless. millions of women are divesting.
Cups
Natural Pads/cloth pads
Period Panties
Free bleeding.

I'm all for it cause Always products clog up the landfills anyway.

MizAvalon

I just looked up free bleeding and I don’t understand how that’s possible? Unless your flow is so light it’s basically just a discharge, how can you just let the blood come out like that and not try to stop it? It doesn’t run down your leg when you walk? It doesn’t leave a stain on every chair you sit on?

Maybe it’s not for me to understand because that would be physically impossible for me to even attempt.

Black Ambrosia

I just looked up free bleeding and I don’t understand how that’s possible? Unless your flow is so light it’s basically just a discharge, how can you just let the blood come out like that and not try to stop it? It doesn’t run down your leg when you walk? It doesn’t leave a stain on every chair you sit on?

Maybe it’s not for me to understand because that would be physically impossible for me to even attempt.
Years ago I was told that a normal flow was something like 3 to 5 tablespoons of blood. Free bleeding might be am option with a flow like that. Idk any woman with a flow that light but I'm not doing surveys on it either.

Evolving78

I can barely leave the house using the biggest size sanitary napkin. I can’t imagine doing the free thing, sitting for a long time, then getting up! Someone would think I was shot or stabbed! Lol

Dee Raven

I don't really understand how free bleeding is allowed. I could see in your home doing it. But if you're out in public that is a bio-hazard. How are you just bleeding all over the place. People have to put on gloves and disinfect the area. I don't get it and the picture I saw was disturbing.

naturalgyrl5199

When my cycle returns after pregnancy, mine is ALWAYS super super light because I'm lactating. But once they are a year old or more Its heavier. I don't get it. I'd stain every single thing. You have to sit on towels. Nice work Clothing ruined.

I am interested in period panties that are on the market and don't require the use of sanitary napkins at all. That's as close to free bleeding I'll be able to handle.

naturalgyrl5199

I can't believe free bleeding is a thing.
Also,
I only like the idea for other people not investing in this company. I would never encourage my children to participate in such a thing. It runs along the idea of people who don't handle hygiene to prevent people from smelling you (non-regular bathers, non wash cloth or non-soap users, non-deodorant users). I don't believe in that at all.

nysister

I don't really understand how free bleeding is allowed. I could see in your home doing it. But if you're out in public that is a bio-hazard. How are you just bleeding all over the place. People have to put on gloves and disinfect the area. I don't get it and the picture I saw was disturbing.
Exactly. This is why my circle remains small. I couldn't imagine someone coming to visit me and bleeding on everything on purpose. What in the world? That sounds like a mental issue.

Black Ambrosia

Exactly. This is why my circle remains small. I couldn't imagine someone coming to visit me and bleeding on everything on purpose. What in the world? That sounds like a mental issue.
I only imagined my work chair, car, furniture at home, etc. I didn't think about friends. I wouldn't have a single one if I intentionally ruined their furniture. I can't even wrap my brain around walking in clothes that are wet and starting to smell. And I'm too private to be ok with other people knowing my business like this.

nysister

I only imagined my work chair, car, furniture at home, etc. I didn't think about friends. I wouldn't have a single one if I intentionally ruined their furniture. I can't even wrap my brain around walking in clothes that are wet and starting to smell. And I'm too private to be ok with other people knowing my business like this.
Agreed.

And with what you mentioned, that means constantly cleaning and removing stains, or sitting on a pad. If you're going to sit on a pad why not wear one? And if we're talking environment, all of that extra detergent can't be good for the environment. This is just too much for me. lol

Remember that marathon runner that did free bleeding a few years ago? I was as confused then as I am now.