Transgender Activists Force Menstrual Products Brand Always To Remove ‘woman’ Symbol From Packaging

intellectualuva

I wonder if men feel the same way about transgendered men encroaching on their spaces? For some reason, I don’t think they do.

Are they encroaching on their spaces?

I don't see these types of announcements for men. I don't see Male brands using symbols of a man flexing for example and replacing it with something else. I did hear there was a razor advertisement that included a man teaching his trans-son how to shave and the comments were ugly and/or mocking for the most part. Other than that I don't hear about men's things being renamed or reframed to include transmen....its things connected to women/female that are being more "inclusive."

ThirdEyeBeauty

People are afraid to say this gender identity problem is a mental problem and the advocates treat it as a social discrimination issue. That's why we are seeing this craziness. So many people now are only changing their top. If you want to be the opposite sex, change the bottom with surgery. What are you afraid of? Get the gadget changed/removed or shut up. The disease is spreading unchecked.

ThirdEyeBeauty

I don't see these types of announcements for men. I don't see Male brands using symbols of a man flexing for example and replacing it with something else. I did hear there was a razor advertisement that included a man teaching his trans-son how to shave and the comments were ugly and/or mocking for the most part. Other than that I don't hear about men's things being renamed or reframed to include transmen....its things connected to women/female that are being more "inclusive."
No, because they would physically attack them. Who was the woman identifying as a man who got killed many years ago. I believe a movie was made that changed the course of history.

The change affects women mostly. MTF wants access to female stuff and FTM wants women stuff turned neutral.

Leeda.the.Paladin

I wonder if men feel the same way about transgendered men encroaching on their spaces? For some reason, I don’t think they do.
No because I dont think F-M are as overbearing. They also dont make a big deal about coming into their bathrooms and being allowed in men’s locker rooms. Also, if a former female plays on a male sports team, they are unlikely to have an advantage, unlike the former men (who still have the build of a man, differences that happened during puberty) who compete in women’s sports.

Now, I have seen a few stories where men found out they were dating someone who was transgender. The result is usually violence, sometimes death. They know, for the most part, that the reaction will be more volatile.

I have said this before: I feel that a lot of transgendered women (women who used to be men) were mediocre men. Part of them becoming female is to garner attention and feel special. They want to stand out and cry look at me. This includes DH’s nephew. He is a programmer. DH says he’s not that great. But he was able to keep his job because of his transgendered status. I wont go into detail, but it’s benefited him immensely.

Now these mediocre athletes can go and be a star on the woman’s team. How they still feel proud of themselves is beyond me.

Ganjababy

So black women weren’t women?:confused:
why are we included in this mess

see part of the definition below:

The term Womxn is an alternative term for the English language word women which has been regularly in use since 2015 to explicitly include transgender women and women of color.[1] It has been used in a similar manner as womyn and wimmin, as a rejection of the folk etymology of 'woman' allegedly being 'of man'.[2] Due to transgender women and women of colour's perceived exclusion from the usage of these respellings, an "x" is used to "broaden the scope of womanhood," to include them.[3]

"While hard to pronounce, “womxn” is perhaps the most inclusive word yet using an “x” to tinker with the word’s literal approach to gender in a similar way as “Latinx,” which has become an ungendered alternative to words like “Latino” and “Latina.”[4] 'Womxn' explicitly includes femme/feminine-identifying genderqueer and non-binary individuals.[5]

NijaG

the former men (who still have the build of a man, differences that happened during puberty) who compete in

I have said this before: I feel that a lot of transgendered women (women who used to be men) were mediocre men. Part of them becoming female is to garner attention and feel special. They want to stand out and cry look at me. This includes DH’s nephew. He is a programmer. DH says he’s not that great. But he was able to keep his job because of his transgendered status. I wont go into detail, but it’s benefited him immensely.

Now these mediocre athletes can go and be a star on the woman’s team. How they still feel proud of themselves is beyond me.

100% agree with you on some of these men’s mindset and motives. Many can’t hack in in the male domain/hierarchy and now want to be the top dogs in the female domain.

NijaG

@Leeda.the.Paladin @NijaG

Interesting!I never considered that as a possibility beyond sports... I have to let that sink in a little, but that does seem pausible

Yup.... that’s why MTF trans are the loudest with onyibo ones at the forefront. When you keep in mind that in higher level animals (humans being the top) the male species are about hierarchical structure and dominance, then what’s happening makes sense.

These mediocre lower rank men who decide to change gender still bring their male evolutionary brain and sense of entitlement to with them to the female domain.

Anacaona

The term Womxn is an alternative term for the English language word women which has been regularly in use since 2015 to explicitly include transgender women and women of color.[1] It has been used in a similar manner as womyn and wimmin, as a rejection of the folk etymology of 'woman' allegedly being 'of man'.[2] Due to transgender women and women of colour's perceived exclusion from the usage of these respellings, an "x" is used to "broaden the scope of womanhood," to include them.[3]

"While hard to pronounce, “womxn” is perhaps the most inclusive word yet using an “x” to tinker with the word’s literal approach to gender in a similar way as “Latinx,” which has become an ungendered alternative to words like “Latino” and “Latina.”[4] 'Womxn' explicitly includes femme/feminine-identifying genderqueer and non-binary individuals.[5]

Ridiculous. Regularly in use? By whom? And who determined WOC/nonwhite women wanted to be lumped in trans women in the first place even if we felt excluded. Not pleased at all, and this’word’ will be shelved from my vocabulary along with ‘cis’

blessedandfavoured

So black women weren’t women?:confused:

I sincerely feel that certain people (especially those with disturbed lifestyles) like to lump us in with themselves so we can fight for them and/or do the heavy lifting.

I haven't heard that men are now 'mxn' or that Gillette is changing its slogan to 'the best a bearded individual can get'. For some reason, no matter the situation, it's always women who are expected/forced to bend into pretzels to please everyone else... but mostly to please men, even those who wear heels and dresses.

People are afraid to say this gender identity problem is a mental problem and the advocates treat it as a social discrimination issue. That's why we are seeing this craziness. So many people now are only changing their top. If you want to be the opposite sex, change the bottom with surgery. What are you afraid of? Get the gadget changed/removed or shut up. The disease is spreading unchecked.

Nothing but the truth :abducted:

LivingInPeace

I read an article some time ago where trans people were discussing the difference between being transgender and Rachel Dolezol’s nonsense. It was something like, “Gender is a social construct so you can be born in the wrong body but race is a social construct so you can’t be transracial.”
It didn’t make any sense and I realized people are just making up conditions to make themselves feel comfortable.

intellectualuva

:abducted:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...nuYNAfxmUEcEQpV4Njfjmq7WXckTo94Xkiy-aqKF6BglY

Hundreds of young transgender people are seeking help to return to their original sex, Sky News has learnt.

According to a charity being set up to help them, many members of the trans community are detransitioning - and the numbers may increase further.

The number of young people seeking gender transition is at an all-time high but we hear very little, if anything, about those who may come to regret their decision.

There is currently no data to reflect the number who may be unhappy in their new gender or who may opt to detransition to their biological sex.

© Getty 'Hundreds' of young transgender people are seeking help to to return to their original sex, says the Detransition Advocacy NetworkCharlie Evans, 28, was born female but identified as male for nearly 10 years.

Last year, she detransitioned and went public with her story - and said she was stunned by the number of people she discovered in a similar position.

"I'm in communication with 19 and 20-year-olds who have had full gender reassignment surgery who wish they hadn't, and their dysphoria hasn't been relieved, they don't feel better for it," she says

"They don't know what their options are now."

Charlie says she has been contacted by "hundreds" of people seeking help - 30 people alone in her area of Newcastle.

"I think some of the common characteristics are that they tend to be around their mid-20s, they're mostly female and mostly same-sex attracted, and often autistic as well."

© Getty Ruby is now 21 years old but first began identifying as male at 13
She recalls being approached by a young girl with a beard who hugged her after giving a public talk, who explained she was a destransitioned woman too.

"She said she felt shunned by the LGBT community for being a traitor. So I felt I had to do something."

Charlie is now launching a charity called The Detransition Advocacy Network. Their first meeting is set to be held in Manchester at the end of the month.

Sky News went to meet one person who has contacted Charlie's network for help.

She does not want to be identified so we have changed her name.

Ruby is now 21 but first began identifying as male at 13.

After taking testosterone her voice got a lot deeper and she grew facial hair. Her body also changed.

She had been planning to have surgery to remove her breasts this summer. However, in May, Ruby voiced the growing doubts she had been harbouring and made the decision to come off testosterone and detransition to identify as female.

"I didn't think any change was going to be enough in the end and I thought it was better to work on changing how I felt about myself, than changing my body," says Ruby.

"I've seen similarities in the way I experience gender dysphoria, in the way I experience other body image issues."

Ruby explains she has also had an eating disorder but she does not feel that issue was explored in the therapy sessions she had when she went to gender identity services.

"When I was at my gender clinic to get referred for hormones, we had a session where I went over my mental health issues and I told them about my eating disorder and they didn't suggest that that could maybe connected with my gender dysphoria," says Ruby.

"For everyone who has gender dysphoria, whether they are trans or not, I want there to be more options for us because I think there is a system of saying, 'okay here's your hormones, here's your surgery, off you go'. I don't think that's helpful for anyone."

The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust offers gender identity services for children under 18, with some patients as young as three or four years old.

They now have a record number of referrals and see 3,200% more patients than they did 10 years ago - with the increase for girls up by 5,337%.

With referrals at a record high, it suggests cases of detransition will rise too.

In a statement, a trust spokesperson said: "Decisions about physical interventions made in our care are arrived at after a thorough exploration process. While some of our patients may decide not to pursue physical treatment or drop out of treatment, the experience of regret described here is rarely seen."

Gender transition has positive outcomes for many people and even talking about detransition is viewed by some as transphobic.

But some believe further research and more discussion is needed in treating people with gender dysphoria, as well as more options for them than gender transition.

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
She said she felt shunned by the LGBT community for being a traitor. So I felt I had to do something."

This statement shows just how mentally unstable and irrational the voice of the transgender push is. It is also alarming the number of toddlers being pushed into this.

More research needs to be done. This is critical and needs to happen before changing the lives of so many.

People need to also stop making it into a light, trendy, fashionable and artsy thing to do instead of the serious, difficult and confusing mental and physical issue it really is.

Gin&Tonic

I thought they were “women”. It’s sad that they expected to blend in effortlessly . The really thought we would all pretend they they weren’t trans. If they can’t be women - then none of us can.

How can trans folks expect to be classified as women, when they act just like men?

mensa

She said she felt shunned by the LGBT community for being a traitor. So I felt I had to do something."

This statement shows just how mentally unstable and irrational the voice of the transgender push is. It is also alarming the number of toddlers being pushed into this.

More research needs to be done. This is critical and needs to happen before changing the lives of so many.

People need to also stop making it into a light, trendy, fashionable and artsy thing to do instead of the serious, difficult and confusing mental and physical issue it really is.
LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THEM?!?!?!?!?

BonBon

Good for these women for standing up for themselves.

I admit every time they say "He has a penis AND the testicles" it kills me.

It's a shame really because I understand that TG's want to be accepted and many are totally fine /respectful. As long as a trouble causing, disrespectful or perverted minority exists we need to deal with reality.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Good for these women for standing up for themselves.

I admit every time they say "He has a penis AND the testicles" it kills me.

It's a shame really because I understand that TG's want to be accepted and many are totally fine /respectful. As long as a trouble causing, disrespectful or perverted minority exists we need to deal with reality.
Yeah I wouldnt be cool with my daughter being up in the dressing room with someone with a penis either.

fluffyforever

I thought gender identity and sex were different things. Locker rooms should be based on anatomy, not identity. If you have a penis and walk into a space that is for the female sex, meaning no penis and testicles, then you are indecently exposing yourself to people that do not share you anatomy. If you identity as a woman and have a penis then you should use the men’s locker room or just not go to the spa at all. It’s not right for the public to be subjected to being around naked members of the visibly opposite sex if they don’t want to be and have the expectation that they won’t be. If the spa wants to cater to these people with penises then they should cordon off a section of the men’s locker room and let them have a space for themselves.

mensa

I thought gender identity and sex were different things. Locker rooms should be based on anatomy, not identity. If you have a penis and walk into a space that is for the female sex, meaning no penis and testicles, then you are indecently exposing yourself to people that do not share you anatomy. If you identity as a woman and have a penis then you should use the men’s locker room or just not go to the spa at all. It’s not right for the public to be subjected to being around naked members of the visibly opposite sex if they don’t want to be and have the expectation that they won’t be. If the spa wants to cater to these people with penises then they should cordon off a section of the men’s locker room and let them have a space for themselves.
IMHO, s.i.c.k.e.n.i.n.g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeda.the.Paladin

If the spa wants to cater to these people with penises then they should cordon off a section of the men’s locker room and let them have a space for themselves.
Wasnt there just a Supreme Court ruling in favor of a trans teen who sued the school for asking him to use the unisex bathroom? They want the full priviledges of women, no questions asked, no differences made.

Edit: sorry, the lower courts ruled in favor of the teen and the Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal.

Last edited:

fluffyforever

Wasnt there just a Supreme Court ruling in favor of a trans teen who sued the school for asking him to use the unisex bathroom? They want the full priviledges of women, no questions asked, no differences made.

Edit: sorry, the lower courts ruled in favor of the teen and the Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal.

It’s just crazy to me... their whole argument is that they don’t feel comfortable being in the men’s room because they can’t identify with all that testosterone and male body parts. But yet when natural born women make the same exact complaint that they too don’t want to be in a room naked with a man with all that testosterone and male body parts, they are supposed to just shut up and deal with it otherwise they are transphobic. Make it make sense.

I do support trans on many issues, but not this.