transition pics update

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I tried to post this yesterday, but I couldn't get on the board. I got pics of my hair in its wash n go style. I daily CW and use my surge, mtg, and pantene hydating curls...n go. I wish my hair was long enough for my UPA clip, but it isn't! I'm gonna practice trying to 2 strand twist it and braid it before I BC. The last time I BCD, I didn't transition at all. I cut my hair 1 month post and was almost bald. The next time I try to take pics, I'll ask my hubby to help me.

Last edited:

Softresses

Hi DD, I love your curls, I will be keeping a lookout for your progress pics. Happy growing curly girlie!:)

Softresses

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Your hair has really grown and it looks really good too, PLease stay away from the SCISSORS!!! LOL, and you'll be at your ponytail goal in no time.
The curls are lovely and your relaxed ends looks nice and healthy.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I wish I wasn't under pressure to relax. My hubby wants me to have long hair. I just am so tired of this inner and outer turmoil. I have to long transition so we can both be happy. Please encourage me not to BC too early. I am so lacking in knowledge of other styles. Can u guys tell me what worked for you?