Transition Stopped: I relaxed!! (pix inside)

SleepyJean

GOOD FOR YOU!! YOUR RELAXED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!

:dance7::dance7::dance7:

I can't believe you transitioned for almost 2 years. If I ever do decide to transtion, you will definitely be my inspiration.

Last edited:

butterfly_wings

Re: Transition Aborted: I relaxed!! (pix inside)

Thanks ladies!! I gotta say that I was kinda scared and nervous at first. I actually bought that relaxer 2 weeks ago, but got scared to put it in. So, since it was my birthday week, I took the plunge and just went for it. I was pretty confident after reading the "self-relaxed support thread". With all of that info, I felt I had enough to go ahead with the process, and everything came out okay (by the grace of GOD:grin:) I can't thank you gals enough for providing all of your wonderful advice and tips on this board. I don't think I would have been able to try it again if it weren't for you all!!!

I was wondering how did you managed with the length, did you relax the roots first and then the length or half your head then the other half?

imstush

Thanks girls! I had it in my mind that when I started transitioning, I was doing it for me, and only me. Now that I have relaxed, I did it for me, and only me. I have to live with my hair, and right now, the transitioning thing just wasn't working for me anymore. I love my results and can't be happier that I finally did it!!

Your hair looks sooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!! Love your eyelashes as well. Funny thing is my bday is coming up also, and I am really considering relaxing.:grin:

@ bolded, I love what you said! Your natural/transition pics looked similar to my hair.

Evazhair

Happy belated! Props to you for self relaxing it looks really good! Your hair is beautiful as always. :yep:

zzirvingj

Look at you! Your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS and so are you! :drunk:

I am glad you are happy with your decision...your hair looks wonderful!!!

myronnie

you look like little kim but preetttier..which isn't a bad thing! :look:

and i luvvers your hair missy! so long and gorgeous!

ekomba

wowwww your hair is breathtaking! you did the touch up yourself? damn you good there s no way i can relax straight my own hair without missing parts:lachen::grin: i leave it to the pros now lol nice length!