Transition Stopped: I relaxed!! (pix inside)

cupcakes

ur hair is pretty!!
i will probaly self relax the first week in july hopefully i will have great results like u

SUPER SWEET

Just beautiful :notworthy As a transitioner I should not have seen your hair :lol:Thank goodness the beauty supply is closed!

SoOoNY

OMG!!!!! Cherokee... NO... why would you do this... You know you (and choconilla) were my inspirations to go natural... with that beautiful head of relaxed hair... I got the creamy crack itch back... oh lord... Im 9 months clean... why you go and do that for...

IT LOOKS AMAZING THO....

*checking for left over relaxer in the house... (just in case)*:look:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Thanks for the compliments everyone!! I just hope I can remember how to maintain it while stretching. I'm looking to stretch no longer than 16 weeks. I'm thinking of doing 12, but I'm challenging myself to go 16 if possible. Thanks again everyone!!!

naturalgurl

It's pretty. I say do what makes you feel good. When you get that itch for thick natural hair, you'll be back. But for now...WORK IT GIRL!

Empress Yahudah

Geez ur hair is beautiful:love:
Who cares if ur relax or not ..that is some beautiful tresses u have regardless:drunk:
I gotta add u to my fotki watch list:grin:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Thanks girls! I had it in my mind that when I started transitioning, I was doing it for me, and only me. Now that I have relaxed, I did it for me, and only me. I have to live with my hair, and right now, the transitioning thing just wasn't working for me anymore. I love my results and can't be happier that I finally did it!!

caribgirl

Happy Birthday and your hair is just lovely!!!!Your hair is beautiful natural and relaxed. Either way- enjoy it!!! :yep::yep::yep: