Travel Section please

nysister

This might have been asked already, but can we have a travel section of the forum? :grin:

I'm one of those people that work in order to travel, so I'm always interested in new places and things, and travel quite often gets lost in the "Off Topic" forum. I know that there are many other travelers, and adventurers here too who would enjoy it.

Pretty please! :grin:

scoobygirl

I think this would be a great idea! I usually do most of my traveling alone, and it would be nice to get tips, share ideas, and see all the places everyone has gone.

nysister

I think this would be a great idea! I usually do most of my traveling alone, and it would be nice to get tips, share ideas, and see all the places everyone has gone.

So do I! I love traveling by myself! It's about 1 in every 3 trips for me.

Thanks for supporting this ladies!

nysister

Thanks Soulie!

Okay. Perhaps this is really a totally separate topic that they prefer not be addressed here. It would be nice to have a WoC travel forum. Maybe that will be a project for me this Autumn :)

Thanks again for the links.

Keen

Maybe it could be part of the cooking/sewing forum? I know they are unrelated but coooking/sewing don't get enough action for travel to get lost in there.

SoSweet08

Wow a cooking section would be amazing¡! We can also talk about the culture aspest of the places we travel to, hotels, transportation, pro's and cons, safety issues, and so much more! I plan to start traveling in 2010 so a more organized section will be very ideal for many us on this board.

Belle Du Jour

Although I love and respect Michael Jackson, I think a travel forum is needed a bit more. I think it would fir the demographic of women on this site and be more practical. :yep: I know Allandra said a travel section was not imminent, but I think that should be re-considered.

robot.

Thanks Soulie!

Okay. Perhaps this is really a totally separate topic that they prefer not be addressed here. It would be nice to have a WoC travel forum. Maybe that will be a project for me this Autumn :)

Thanks again for the links.
I love this idea! I would definitely be there.
:yep:

LaidBak

Although I love and respect Michael Jackson, I think a travel forum is needed a bit more. I think it would fir the demographic of women on this site and be more practical. :yep: I know Allandra said a travel section was not imminent, but I think that should be re-considered.

OK?!! My jaw dropped when I saw that new forum. I thought the answer was 'no' to travel maybe because it costs somebody money or was some kind of hassle. But clearly it can't be that much of a hassle if that MJ forum was created.