Tried a new dominican conditioner

Shawnee66

I found this conditioner in the BSS called Apretador. It's a fortifying treatment that contains Apretol-15 (not sure what this is), cinnamon and rosemary. I used it over the weekend and so far I haven't seen any shedding or breakage. It says on the jar that it helps prevent hair loss. I plan on mixing this with Silicon Mix and 10 en 1 to see what kind of result's I'll get.

I have pics of the product in my hair album in the hair products folder.

Shawnee66 said:
I found this conditioner in the BSS called Apretador. It's a fortifying treatment that contains Apretol-15 (not sure what this is), cinnamon and rosemary. I used it over the weekend and so far I haven't seen any shedding or breakage. It says on the jar that it helps prevent hair loss. I plan on mixing this with Silicon Mix and 10 en 1 to see what kind of result's I'll get.

I have pics of the product in my hair album in the hair products folder.

Is this something new? I have never seen this before. I wouldn't mind trying it. Does any websites sell them?

Not new at all. A lot of posts on this one too. Good for staining the tub green. As a pretreatment, it's fine. But it gets my hair so tangly so I felt no need for it.

I used this for years...wayyyyyyy before I found this board...*I live in Dominicanvile...lol*

and I didn't find out until last summer....once I actually took the time to look at the directions...that it's a pretreatment before pooing...

I guess it can be used as a conditioner after pooing...but I realized it worked better for me as intended. I need to start using it again.

Back