faithVA

What I do? I'm always doing something huh? Lol
I thought of you when I got that serum.
You get on my nerves. You are going to do all of this trimming and at the end of the year still have 56 inches of hair.

And then talking about some ends. I will show you some bad ends.

The serum is nice. I wish they had the mane choice serum when I bought mine but I will try it next time.

LushLox

You get on my nerves. You are going to do all of this trimming and at the end of the year still have 56 inches of hair.

The serum is nice. I wish they had the mane choice serum when I bought mine but I will try it next time.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
It's true.

Evolving78

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: my chest hurts! imma be quiet complaining! Lol
I was watching YT videos and reading reviews on that serum, trying to decide if it was worth the money. It really is! There was one bottle left. I think the ladies in the store thought I was trying to steal! lol I was returning those awful products i got, so I had the bag in my cart. Every time I looked up, somebody was on the side of me, of behind me! I wanted to say something, since I have a pro card and I'm in there every month giving them my hard earned money! I don't go to the salon, so I invest in myself at home. I talk to those ladies all of the time. They should have been paying attention to that drunk YT lady in the hair color section...you didn't hear that from me! Lol
But yeah that serum is really good, and I like that it has water as the first ingredient! I may break down and purchase that whole line next year.

GGsKin

I dusted my ends on Wednesday (for lengthening). It helped with detangling. I think I dusted a little earlier in the month or the previous month (for beautification), so I will try to hold off now for a few months.

Moih Aunaturel

Yesterday I trimmed and was thinking to do so at least next september like once a year. I told myself as needed but I tend to be lazy so I guess it will be once a year after summer when going back to work.

faithVA

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: my chest hurts! imma be quiet complaining! Lol
I was watching YT videos and reading reviews on that serum, trying to decide if it was worth the money. It really is! There was one bottle left. I think the ladies in the store thought I was trying to steal! lol I was returning those awful products i got, so I had the bag in my cart. Every time I looked up, somebody was on the side of me, of behind me! I wanted to say something, since I have a pro card and I'm in there every month giving them my hard earned money! I don't go to the salon, so I invest in myself at home. I talk to those ladies all of the time. They should have been paying attention to that drunk YT lady in the hair color section...you didn't hear that from me! Lol
But yeah that serum is really good, and I like that it has water as the first ingredient! I may break down and purchase that whole line next year.
You can complain and I will just complain about your complaining. We have to do something for the next 3 months.

imaginary

I did a little trim today. Took off about an inch off of my longest layers. I know I have to go in on my shorter pieces now. I tried to hold off until the 17th which is a beautifying day I I think. Maybe I'll do the clean-up trim then.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Today and tomorrow are beneficial trim days (root work). I did a search and destroy just now. It really bothers me when I see a split, ugly end... I'm good for now until my dusting next month. I haven't did a full trim since June.

VictoriousBrownFlower

I last trimmed in may and am taking a cue from I am blessed and not trimming again til apr 2019. I have been cutting like crazy and in may did a serious cut of all my thin ends (no matter how much of a cut it meant). So from now on it's my usual twists in a bun that I take out once a wk to wash and right back up in twists they go. I won't be wearing my hair out until the earliest Apr to not weather my ends while I take a break from the scissors.

faithVA

While putting in 2 strand twists tonight I could feel several splits and some rough ends. It is definiely time for a dusting. I last dusted in April so I am due. I will hold out until the 26th. Until then I will stay in 2 strand twists. Not sure if I will use my Split-Ender or if I will just use scissors and estimate 1/4 to 1/2 to trim with scissors. I will do a length check at the same time.