Trump's Decision To Move Us Embassy To Israel

momi

Do any of you believe this decision is moving us closer to the Christ's return or the Tribulation period?

The burden of the word of the Lord against Israel. Thus says the Lord, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. In that day,” says the Lord, “I will strike every horse with confusion, and its rider with madness; I will open My eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.” Zechariah 12: 1-3

felic1

I see the decision to move the embassy as a plan for disorder. I noted the immediate outbreaks of violence and loss of life. This man truly does not see a need for diplomacy. Needless to say, he is not led by the holy ghost. The vp is very overzealous. This plan is certain to bring a lot of death.:nono2:

Ms. Tarabotti

I believe that people believe that they can influence the timing of Jesus' return by 'creating the events' that they think must happen before His return. This is foolishness as they soon will discover because the timing of Jesus' return is revealed to no man.

I also leaning towards the idea that America will somehow be taken out of the picture/neutralized before Jesus returns. If Israel is attacked, America would be the one nation that should be fighting alongside of Israel. There is no mention in the Bible of a nation coming to Israel's aid so maybe America will be in no position to help out.