Trying to add an animated Gif

ccd

Into my signature but I can't, I noticed my priveledges at the bottom of my User CP says "No" to upload animated gif.....

Is that my problem?......

How can I change that or is that something the administrators have to allow.... Thanks for your help in Advance

cocosweet

What I do is right click the gif, then click copy image location.

Click User CP.

Then I click the insert image logo, it'll ask for the link to the image (gif).

Paste the link and click OK.

The gif image should then appear in your signature but it won't be animated.

It will be animated the next time you make a post.

RUBY

I need some help with adding a gif in my signature. I tried the method as described above but whenever I right click, it never says copy image location (only copy image) and when I go back to my CP it won't paste the image and again I can't see where it says paste image logo.

RUBY

I still can't post gifs. Any time I right click on an image there is no image location, so the instructions upthread don't work for me.
When I copy image it doesn't paste in my signature. When I try to post the URL location it says file is too big.

Does anyone have any recent tips/instructions?

barbiesocialite

I still can't post gifs. Any time I right click on an image there is no image location, so the instructions upthread don't work for me.
When I copy image it doesn't paste in my signature. When I try to post the URL location it says file is too big.

Does anyone have any recent tips/instructions?

RUBY

you have to use this
insert image button.