Turbie Twist Fans, Cynthia Rowley Hair Wraps Are So Much Better!

alexstin

image.jpeg

Here's a comparison

image.jpeg I've been using the Turbie Twist for about 6 years now. It's been well past time to replace them :look:. I was in the bath and beauty section of Home Goods(TJ Maxx and Marshalls family) recently and saw the Turbie Twist. I was about to buy one when I saw the Cynthia Rowley hair wraps. The Cynthia Rowley wraps are thicker, wider, so they fit better, and they are slightly longer. I'm relaxed, but the Turbie Twist isn't roomy enough to make a nice tight twist that stays in place. I would use it over a plastic cap for conditioning and I would find that many times it would start to slide down. The CR wraps stay in place, for me, and give more coverage for my natural haired daughters.

I got a two pack for 7.99, and liked them so much I went back and got another two pack this week. If you don't have Home Goods, maybe TJ Maxx or Marshalls has them.
Just wanted to share!

Last edited:

InBloom

In my new-growth
View attachment 369609

Here's a comparison

View attachment 369607 I've been using the Turbie Twist for about 6 years now. It's been well past time to replace them :look:. I was at Home Goods(TJ Maxx and Marshalls family) recently and saw the Turbie Twist and was about to buy one when I saw the Cynthia Rowley hair wraps. The Cynthia Rowley wraps are thicker, fuller and slightly longer. I'm relaxed, but the Turbie Twist isn't long enough to make a nice tight twist that stays in place. The CR wraps stay in place, for me, and give more coverage for my natural haired daughters.

I got a two pack for 7.99, and liked them so much I went back and got another two pack this week. If you don't have Home Goods, maybe TJ Maxx or Marshalls has them.
Just wanted to share!

I discovered turbie twists earlier this year. I will never use a towel for my hair ever again. Now, I'm intrigued about the Cynthia Rowley one. Especially since you say it's even better. Thanks for posting!

Leylu

i can't get the dang turbie twist to stay on and it feels rough. i need to youtube some videos on how to use it but i'll keep the cynthia rowley in mind.

AnjelLuvs

the turbie twist is just too darn small for head... :perplexed:.. If anyone finds a link can it be posted, going to sub to thread.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wow really? It's that good? I know that you're not afraid to invest in hair products/supplies.... To say these are among the best of the year? I need to get mine too. Stat!

@InBloom
Nope. I'm not scurrrrd to invest.:lol:

And I was looking for something to use. It's definitely nice. No snagging, pulling etc....

And you get x2.:up:

Works well. And $7.99 is a Great Deal.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I tried two Home Goods, a TJMaxx, and a Ross (no Marshall's near me at all). None of them had it :nono:

@rileypak
That's so messed up. Ours has one side Marshall's - the other side Homegoods. So it's basically the same (kinda).

The Cynthia Rowley Turbie's were right by the check-out Aisle on a display.

I asked a girl on the Homegood side if she had heard of them and she said - yes, they are up front.

I was looking in the back of the store (Homegoods) where all the Towels and Bathroom stuff was. HTHs.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
That's so messed up. Ours has one side Marshall's - the other side Homegoods. So it's basically the same (kinda).

The Cynthia Rowley Turbie's were right by the check-out Aisle on a display.

I asked a girl on the Homegood side if she had heard of them and she said - yes, they are up front.

I was looking in the back of the store (Homegoods) where all the Towels and Bathroom stuff was. HTHs.

I'll try again on my lunch break later this week
:bighug: