TWA to Hip Length in 4 yrs *pics*

LadyPaniolo

wOW, your hair is pretty.. Would you say your hair grows more than .50 per month .?

Thanks! I don't know my exact growth rate... I know it was WAY slower before I started taking Vitamins for the Hair by Puritan's Pride. They are worth every penny :imo: But the main secret to my success is retention. Low manipulation is essential.

D.Lisha

I have just one word---->>WOOOOW :notworthy:
And I know you say you've had your setback, but..........looks like u handled them pretty well to me! lol

LadyPaniolo

I have just one word---->>WOOOOW :notworthy:
And I know you say you've had your setback, but..........looks like u handled them pretty well to me! lol

thank you! What else can we do when setbacks appear, but try to understand what caused it and try to prevent it from happening again? That's all we can do. BTW, your progress is amazing! You are going to be posting some serious length updates in the future if you keep that up :up:

i love it! congrats!

Thank you! It feels good to hit this milestone, and you ladies are giving me so much love! Thank god for LHCF :circle: It ain't perfect, but it's still a wonderful resource. I might not have gotten here without this forum.

chocolat79

Congrats LadyP!! Your hair is drool-worthy! I'm hoping to be there one day..AND I see I'm on the right track with the Kenra MC! I LOVE that conditioner.

LadyPaniolo

Congrats LadyP!! Your hair is drool-worthy! I'm hoping to be there one day..AND I see I'm on the right track with the Kenra MC! I LOVE that conditioner.

Girl, that Kenra is God's Truth! I :love: it so much. No other condish can compare. Thanks for the compliment :) and I look forward to seeing hair updates...
Hey, what thread did your siggy come from? I can't even remember what I say on here :lachen:

Wow! Amazing! Good for you:))

Thank you!

princessdi

Girl, CONGRATS---go ahead and claim it; you’ve earned it! Now, how in the world do you get all of that luscious hair under a wig?

LadyPaniolo

Girl, CONGRATS---go ahead and claim it; you’ve earned it! Now, how in the world do you get all of that luscious hair under a wig?

Thank you! I cornrow it in the snake/around the world pattern. With the tail that hangs down I either tuck it in between the cornrows or wrap it around my head.

LadyPaniolo

Wow. I can only imagine that some day I'll be any where close that length!

Thank you! You can get to hip if you want to! It's not that hard, once you learn how. ANY of us can.

:yay:
Your hair growth is the truth, hon! :wow:
Keep going and get to classic length....I'll see you there. :lol: :lachen: :lol:

Thanks for the compliment!

Oh, is classic your goal, too? Great! Seems lots of posters think classic length looks like Captain Caveman lol. See you there!

LadyPaniolo

:love: New hair idol 4realz. Great growth!

:blush3: OMG, thank you! It's hard to think of myself as a hair idol... I'm glad I can inspire you!

Congratulations :D
excellent progress!

Thanks! I appreciate all the support from you ladies!

Gorgeous! I'm gonna keep up my wig regimine, hope to have progress like yours!

Thank you! Wigs are great, as long as you take out the combs, use pins, and avoid the nylon wig caps.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
OWWWW, your hair hair is gorgeous! My head is too big for wigs. :blush: Maybe I can try protective styling until I reach the goal.:think:

LadyPaniolo

Dang OP! Hit it girl!:grin:

You make me want to get a wig.:yep:

Or a least a sew-in.:look:

Thanks! If you do get a sew-in, I wish you better luck than I had. They are not for me... mildew, ripped out edges ... :cry3:

Love the progress.

YOU HAVE LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT!! CONGRATS!!!!

Thank you! I'm surprised you noticed, but yes, I have lost weight. This time last year I was in a 24-26 :nono: and now... size 10. I still want to lose more, but so far so good. Low carb, that's what did it.

Congratulations!

Thank you!

dlewis

^^^ OM goodness Forreal??!!

You look great from the back.:yep: You should start a separate thread on it.your weight loss. I can see it and I'm sure it can help someone.

I remember you posted earlier this year or last year that you lost weight, at one time, by eating lots of (mostly) veggies. I incorporated that into my diet and it helped me.