Twist/braid/bun For Growth Challenge 2017 (no Extensions)

MizzBFly

faithVA

My end of year update

I stuck to flat twists and 2 strand twists for most of the year. I primarily wore flat twists and the same flat twist style for a month at a time. I don't think I have done 2 strand twists since March or April. Wearing flat twist has definitely made me hair lazy.

I originally said I was going to rollerset and twist and wear a style for 2 weeks. That never happened. I washed weekly and did flat twist on wet hair. I am way too impatient. Once I start my hair I just want it to be done.

I did retain and my ends did get better. I just found flat twist to just be so convenient and took the hassle out of the day to day styling.

Starting Pics - 12/2016
20161216_185701.jpg 20161216_185732.jpg

12/2017
20171216_014326.jpg 20171216_014707.jpg

MizzBFly

My end of year update

I stuck to flat twists and 2 strand twists for most of the year. I primarily wore flat twists and the same flat twist style for a month at a time. I don't think I have done 2 strand twists since March or April. Wearing flat twist has definitely made me hair lazy.

I originally said I was going to rollerset and twist and wear a style for 2 weeks. That never happened. I washed weekly and did flat twist on wet hair. I am way too impatient. Once I start my hair I just want it to be done.

I did retain and my ends did get better. I just found flat twist to just be so convenient and took the hassle out of the day to day styling.

Starting Pics - 12/2016
View attachment 419181 View attachment 419183

12/2017
View attachment 419177 View attachment 419179
Woot woot!! Your end are definitely more full!:dance7:the fact you’re so consistent has really motivated me to be accountable, so I thank you. You are Bae for 2017:flahssssss:

snoop

My end of year update

Starting Pics - 12/2016
View attachment 419181 View attachment 419183

12/2017
View attachment 419177 View attachment 419179

That's great progress!