Twist by Ouidad? Looks interesting…,

yamilee21

Lol ouidad what a change, never thought I’d hear that company name alongside natural hair. Wooh we have come a long way.
I started following natural hair and curly hair websites around 2001, and it always seemed that Ouidad was a brand used among naturals. I’ve never purchased that brand; were they known for an issue before? Or is it that they are only just now getting on the bandwagon of making products specifically marketed to Type 4 hair?

vevster

I started following natural hair and curly hair websites around 2001, and it always seemed that Ouidad was a brand used among naturals. I’ve never purchased that brand; were they known for an issue before? Or is it that they are only just now getting on the bandwagon of making products specifically marketed to Type 4 hair?
Ouidad was primarily initially for curly latina type hair. High end salon brand.

larry3344

As @vevster said many naturals used it but it wasn’t marketed to black women particularly could type hair.

It seems like a lot of these companies are now seeing that there is a valuable market that they used to completely ignore before hence my comment.