Twisting Butter Suggestions

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Can anyone suggest a good substitute for Camille Rose Almond Jai Twising butter.

I love CR but I would like to try something else, something that spreads easier on my fine strands.

Preferably black owned. Please no Shea Moisture suggestions :)

Thanks

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
When I wore twists exclusively, I used Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream. I also liked JAKEALA Amla Shea Parfait. The products are not exactly dupes, but both are great for heavy sealing. However, both are probably too heavy for warmer weather.

yaya24

Thanks Ladies!!!!

I will pick up the Curls (because Sallys is nearby)..
But I will also get some QB once their Spring sale hits.

NaturalEnigma

I like the As I Am Twist Defining Cream and I tried the Curls Blueberry Twist and Shout Cream today it was okay in terms of definition. It made my hair soft and it seems to work really well with coconut oil. I tried a sample sample size at Target to see if my hair would like it.

NaturalShe94

Thanks Ladies!!!!

I will pick up the Curls (because Sallys is nearby)..
But I will also get some QB once their Spring sale hits.

No prob!
You might not be able to find Curls Blueberry Bliss at Sallys though, I've only been able to ever get that line at Target.

yaya24

I like the As I Am Twist Defining Cream and I tried the Curls Blueberry Twist and Shout Cream today it was okay in terms of definition. It made my hair soft and it seems to work really well with coconut oil. I tried a sample sample size at Target to see if my hair would like it.
Thanks for the suggestion! Can this be used on blown out/ stretched hair?

yaya24

I use Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist N' Shout cream. Love that stuff.
I picked some up and rewtisted one of my twists last night.

Smells great and performs well!

I'm going to keep the CR in rotation to support her. I'll all a little to the ends of each twist to seal in the moisture.