Type and Amount of Ingestible Protein for Hair Growth?

cynd

I just finished my first jar of Neocell collagen and it was just meh. I like the YouTheory better so I think I'll go back to that. How is it going for everyone else?

ilong

God's Own
I'll be taking my last two Viviscal tablets tomorrow and starting Youtheory on Sunday. I won't re-purchase Viviscal.
My protein intake will still be pretty high.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
ilong are you taking the Youtheory collagen pills or powder? I bought the pills at Costco. However, I'm only able to take three a day due to their size. The bottle says to take six.

kimpaur

Does anybody have advice on how to make chlorella powder taste good? I bought it awhile go, but I had a bad experience and I don't wanna just waste it...

danniegirl

Does anybody have advice on how to make chlorella powder taste good? I bought it awhile go, but I had a bad experience and I don't wanna just waste it...

I purchased a pill maker frim amazon and I make size 000 pills 50 at a time works out great for me

ilong

God's Own
MileHighDiva - I take the Youtheory "horse pills" also - (purchased at Costco). I can't incorporate another powder in my diet (I already take MSM in powder form )
I spread my supplement intake throughout the day. I took one of my bottles of YouTheory to work as I plan to take 3 mid day and 3 in the evening when I return home.

ilong

God's Own
@kimpaur - other than @danniegirl recommendation, the only other suggestion is to mix the chlorella in a smoothie. Some ladies posted this method in the chlorella thread and I believe a smoothie recipe is posted in their as well.

ilong

God's Own
Although this info is geared toward product marketing, I think it is great information on YouTheory and Collagen.

For easy reference here are the posted ingredients for YouTheory. Source is above hyperlink.

Attachments

• YouTheory Ingredients.jpg
    YouTheory Ingredients.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 26