U.S. woman's body found in suitcase in Bali

WhereItsAt

That’s what I do.. I drink and I know things....
Well since it's confirmed that she is pregnant from what I read in here, then she's lying about it being ectopic. No OB/GYN would knowingly let her fly out of the country with an ectopic pregnancy. That would have been resolved the moment it was confirmed that the embryo implanted in her tubes instead of her uterus. So she can have a seat with that... Secondly, I would give up everything I have to have one minute with my mom again. Not a day goes by that I don't miss and think about my mother. She died 2 years ago on Aug 7 and it still hasn't dawned on me that she's really gone. This brat and her bf killed her mother for no reason when her mother gave her whatever she wanted. There are no grounds for either of them to be extradited back to the US bc they didn't commit the crime in the US and then flee to Indonesia. They are under Indonesian jurisdiction and laws. Seeing as as they could kill her mom so easily with no remorse, they really shouldn't be having children anyway.

I have no issues with Indonesia putting them both to death by firing squad. I wish they would do it with the quickness. They don't deserve another moment taking oxygen away from people that would have appreciated to been in their positions.

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

So is she pregnant or not? Is it ectopic or not? IF it's ectopic I see them thinking oh well, it's dead anyways and not sending her back so that was a bad "try" at getting extradition. IF she's pregnant (non ectopic) I doubt they'll kill her until the baby is born.

Last edited:

doll-baby

This is horrible, they must both be psychotic, how can you kill another human being let along your own mother ?

calliope

Indonesia sentenced a 56 year old grandmother to the firing squad for smuggling in some cocaine.

I can see how those 2 would be ready to start spinning tales and running scared. Probably thought they had planned the perfect crime.

BEAUTYU2U

If that pregnancy was ectopic and the government allowed the child to be born, would it be shipped back to America? Would it stay in Indonesia? So many questions ....

GoldenRule

If that pregnancy was ectopic and the government allowed the child to be born, would it be shipped back to America? Would it stay in Indonesia? So many questions ....

Ectopic pregnancies are in the fallopian tube and do not survive. There isn't a chance of that.

vevster

Why are folks combining the ectopic with the pregnancy?

I'm sure there are medical teams in Indonesia that could deal with an ectopic pregnancy.

She is just saying that to get back to the US. They tested her and she is PREG. She is lying about the ectopic part.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
Why didn't they leave after murdering the mother?

Why didn't they have the driver drive them to a hotel other than the one they were staying at?

Or dump the body near slums?

If you're going to kill someone at least do it the smart way.

SoopremeBeing

Wait a minute...

If she is pregnant why is she smoking cigarettes?

Why didn't they leave after murdering the mother?

Why didn't they have the driver drive them to a hotel other than the one they were staying at?

Or dump the body near slums?

That may have worked. They did TRY to leave. But I don't think they knew that the mother had all their passports locked in a safety deposit box at the hotel. That only she could open.

Last edited:

vevster

Wait a minute... If she is pregnant why is she smoking cigarettes? That may have worked. They did TRY to leave. But I don't think they knew that the mother had all their passports locked in a safety deposit box at the hotel. That only she could open.

Women smoking while preg is a whole other thread.

GoldenRule

If she's pregnant, they'll most likely allow her to deliver. They'll also probably stone her because she's pregnant but isn't married. They don't play that.

DeepBluSea

That poor baby. I wonder who will take it in. Funny, she is clamoring for a break bc she is going to become a mother but couldn't give her mother the same human kindness she is seeking.

I don't know what her relationship with her mother was like but she was old enough to leave. She didn't have to kill the woman.

julzinha

That poor baby. I wonder who will take it in. Funny, she is clamoring for a break bc she is going to become a mother but couldn't give her mother the same human kindness she is seeking. I don't know what her relationship with her mother was like but she was old enough to leave. She didn't have to kill the woman.

Hopefully, the baby will be adopted and have no knowledge of these people. I think she's trying to use the baby as a scapegoat.

Eiano

I guess I cannot reject them, but...

:lachen:

I always wonder how people of 2 different nationalities feel with some of the comments on this board. I know I am personally guilty of putting some out there. I'm glad you have a sense of humor about all of this!

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
I just had to come back to this thread. See, this is what happens when you REWARD bad behavior with trips to Bali etc. :nono: It's so sad when people have a perfectly healthy child and decide to ruin its life with bad parenting. All of their lives were ruined.

I'm sure the daughter was regularly beating the mom and this time it went out of hand. Now, she'll be pregnant in jail for 9 months and know that she will never be able to raise her child - thank God. Whether she'll be executed or spend life in prison, her child will never be part of her life.

I'm sure the boy's parents will try to come with some "our poor son" story, since he seems as callous and spoilt as the girl.

CHI10

i wonder if they will still execute her since she is in the early stages of her pregnancy...

Ogoma

i wonder if they will still execute her since she is in the early stages of her pregnancy...

I think she is trying to play on the same sympathies the pregnant British girl found smuggling drugs to Laos did. She ended up having her death sentence commuted and serving her sentence in Britain. It is rumored she got pregnant in prison for that same reason, but she might have been raped.

I wonder if it will work for her since she is accused of killing her own mother.

Shiks

Her baby will be 'beige' as you guys say. Stats for adoption of black kids are dismal and when you add a killer mother,that child has an almost zero chance of being adopted.

MamitaLolita

Would the Indonesian Govt let her deliver the baby first, or just execute her. It is confirmed that she is pregnant.

No baby is delivered in an ectopic pregnancy. It occurs when the fertilized egg gets stuck in the Fallopian tube. It is deadly if not removed.

Ogoma

Her baby will be 'beige' as you guys say. Stats for adoption of black kids are dismal and when you add a killer mother,that child has an almost zero chance of being adopted.

Baby? It will get adopted fast. There is a shortage of babies. Faster if it is a girl.