UGH!! Has this happened to any of you??

While growing out hair, did you hate the look sometimes?

• YES

Votes: 67 91.8%
  • NO

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sleepflower

I am going through that right now, big time.

I am even more frustrated I am a poor uni student! If I had the money hide my hair I definitely would. I think that would be the key for getting my hair from where it is to where I want it to be. Also, it makes it hard to try stuff. I cannot afford to make as many mistakes as it seems others can. I try to keep it cheap, but even with all the cheap products and sales I feel like I am wasting so much money. Bah.

Oasis

grabbing life by the pussy
Yes. I especially disliked my hair when it was about 4"-5" long. For the most part, I enjoyed my hair more when it was a twa (2 - 2.5") because styles came out the way I wanted it to. I got to APL in 2 years after BCing and still wasn't that happy with my hair. Due to the thickness, it was too short to achieve the styles I really wanted to do. I was very tempted to chop it back to a TWA out of frustration.

I settled on following the crown and glory method again. Ultimately, I tend to get tired of my hair once it's been loose for 2-3 months after I remove my braids. I suspect that I won't be that satisfied with my hair like I was when I had a TWA until it's about BSL or MBL.

This is me. Exactly. My hair is a decent length but because of thickness I can't do any of the styles I'd like to. I'll probably need 5+ inches before I can even wear my hair in a pain free simple bun. I'm just so over my hair right now.:wallbash:

Kerryann

yes i hate it yes i really darn well do. i cant wait to see my results next summer hopefully i will be brastrap lenght then because this in between stage is killing me i feel like cutting the dam thing something serious but i have to keep talking to myself to chillax