UGH, MY HAIR HATES EVERYTHING!

Calia001

i got the Hawaiian 14 in 1. Grrrreat for wet to dry softness, but my hair is still feeling dry. Just Dry and Soft. I got Olive Oil Creme hairdress from Hollywood beauty my hair LOVES it but once it...dries ( i guess?) in my hair, my hair feels gunky.:blush: I'm using megatek strictly on the roots cuz my hair hates that too. i dunno WHO told me follow the directions on the bottle:wallbash:. Using it as a daily scalp treatment was fine enough, why i gotta be all extra for ??:nono:

i dunno what else to put on my frickin hair! ::sigh::
Alas
my hair hates everything (except for relaxers, no perm till march tho)
Anybody else with extra stupid hair that can help?

Denise11

maybe you are waiting too long to relax your hair. I know stretching is very popular around here but if I waited months to relax, I'd have extreme dryness and breakage because that is what usually comes next. I dunno. Just my opinion.

Calia001

my hair knows better, i'm used to stretching because my mom hated for me to get perms in high school. Now that i have a job i see it as a way to save money. I guess going on this new healthy hair thing for 09, the results aren't happening fast enough.
im gonna blow my next paycheck on another half wig and some qp

Aggie

How often do you clarify your hair? Clarifying the hair allow products to work better on the hair. maybe you are sufferign from too much product build-up. Perhaps your water is hard and you might need to use distilled or filtered water. These are the 2 things that I do when my hair is acting up with every product I put on it and it reacts a whole lot better afterwards.

Artemis

Clarify and try using less products at one time (and less frequently). You may be doing too much in general :ohwell:

lilshama86

I couldn't find a moisturizer to save my life and I just discovered unrefined shea butter and it does wonders for my hair:yep:. It makes new growth and relaxed hair SO soft and manageable. I think this would work great for your long stretches. Its pure so it won't give you problems like some chemical product. Give it a try and you won't regret it. Good luck

PS - it smells funny but it won't linger

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
My hair is the same way especially when I try to use stuff at night on dry hair. What has worked for me is to moisturize when wet before rollerset. In fact I get a little heavy handed with my moisturizing before my roller set and then as needed doing the week I just use a little oil before setting at night.