Uh oh...ultranourishair

xandra

Well, we measured my growth this month and I only have 1/2 inch this go round. I took Ultranourish hair 2 months ago (May to June) and got 1" and we measured last night (June-July) and it is 1/2" this time. One thing is I used ShenMin in combination with the ultranourishair this go round. Hmmm, well I will try another growth formula for the upcoming month to give myself a break from ultranourish and see what happens. I think I remember reading someone's post that ultranourish was great at first, then it stopped working. Any suggestions on something else to try (pill-wise)? I was a little disappointed, since I thought we grew about a half inch per month anyway...without boosters!
ooo.gif

Boy that sucks Ive been using ultra norurishair for almost four months. My hair has growing nicely from when I got it cut back in january. I hope it doesn't stop working for me. Maybe you should try maxi hair by country life.

I am one of those that said it stopped working for me. I am on a break from it. I was growing hair all over for the first few weeks of taking it and then I noticed that it wasn't growing like before, so I'm I've stopped taking it and will start again in about a month

Back