Ultra Thick Hair Shake Challenge Revisited!

sweetpeadst

I starting the Ultra THick Hair SHake Challenge anyone want to join????? I know there has been several threads on this prior to me starting so I thought I would give it a try. I have been on it about a week and will continue to do this at least until the canister is complete!! I found the best way to prepare it. I added a ice a the mix for the shake, a whole banana, some splenda, and some milk!!!!! It is so good!!!!

Annakei

Oooohhhh you added Splenda??? I was thinking about doing that since I am trying to CUT the sugar. Ive been using honey instead. Im on for this challenge!!!

Angelicus

What does it taste like without adding all that caloric stuff (I don't consume splenda because maltodextrin converts into sugar anyway, causing weight gain... but that is totally OT) But let me know.

SUPER SWEET

anky said:
What does it taste like without adding all that caloric stuff (I don't consume splenda because maltodextrin converts into sugar anyway, causing weight gain... but that is totally OT) But let me know.
Dang, Anky.... I thought i was doing something using Splenda...:lol: What about equal?

Yes, I want to find the shake in my area...I hate waiting for packages.

KAddy

anky said:

WHen I was taking it I mixed it with a fruit juice of some kind. The best tasting mix I found was Banana Colada by Fuze. You are only to mix it with 8 oz of beverage (I think). You can also mix it with Pineapple orange juice or something like that. THe key is making sure it is mixed well. I had a shaker cup, so I didn't worry too much. I also mixed it with V8 Splash, the Berry Blend version and it wasn't bad.

KAddy

Kristenxdollface said:
I'd join... if i could find a store that sells it... :(

Your local Vitamin Shoppe store should sell it, if not I am pretty sure they could order it for you in the store.

sweetpeadst

Dang but it taste soooooooooooooooooo good!!! As far as where I got mine I got it frm the health food store!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I guess I will not use splenda anymore!!!