Ummm, Yeah The Master's Cleanse is soooo much Easier When You Rely on God's Spirit.

chicacanella

ChicaCanella: Wow, I know how hard it was to go on the Master's Cleanse last time. This is going to be hard.

Impression from The Holy Spirit: Last time, you did it relying on your own strength. This time, it is not by your strength or power but by God's spirit for my spirit never fails.

ChicaCanella: Yeah, that is true. Because I remember in Isaiah that God said, "Is this not the fast that I have called for?" And God, I'm not doing it for show; I'm doing it to grow closer to you and reestablish discipline. I know I'm going to lose weight also so that is a good bonus.:grin:

Impression from The Holy Spirit: Yes, you want to grow close to me and this fast, along with feeding yourself on The Word and intensive prayer will do that. Just be silent before me sometimes also and turn off the radio sometimes.'

ChicaCanella: Okay, God. I believe you. I know that my Savior, your only begotten son Jesus Christ fasted for 40 days. I don't know if I have that power yet but I will be led by your spirit and I have concluded that I will at least go fo 15 days. First two days fruits and veggies, 10 days lemonade and detox, 2 days orange juice and water, 1 day veggies again.

Anyhow, I think if you are already obedient and want to go to that next level: Fast, pray and fill yourself with the Word of God for man shall not live by bread alone but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.