Suggestion Unable To Access The Full Site

MonaRae

Hello

@missjones is currently unable to access the full site even after renewing her subscription.

Please advise.
MonaRae

Last edited:

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
There really needs to be a process in place to resolve this ! Not everyone has a friend on "the inside" :)
to contact if they get "locked out" after renewal. It seems to be happening to many people.
I don't know where my post went, but I replied to @JFemme yesterday that if someone gets locked out after renewing their subscription, they can still PM people via Inbox --> Conversations at the top right or they can of course submit a ticket to the administrative staff here (which should be the first thing to do...) Here's the link to the support: https://support.longhaircareforum.com/

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
@JFemme I will take a look and let you know about your subscription update populating to your account. My understanding is that the subscription end date is in another area of the profile that is hard to find, unlike with the old site

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
@Tibbar there are no friends on the 'inside' which results in certain people getting their problems fixed ahead of everyone else. I read this forum to alert me of issues and also there is a customer service email address that displays in PAYPAL that users can email me if they have problems. However I may be slower in responding to emails because I have had some people email me 3 or more times about the same issues in less than a week. Since I have to sort through all of those messages in an organized fashion that will slow my response time. I appreciate everyone's patience.

ceecy29

Hi @beverly

@JudithO is locked out and unable to access the site.

"I've been locked out of the site for the past 3 weeks even though I've been billed for renewing my subscription twice. Please can you update that post that Beverly is posting on or PM her telling her that JudithO is locked out? Thanks."

Tibbar

@Tibbar there are no friends on the 'inside' which results in certain people getting their problems fixed ahead of everyone else. I read this forum to alert me of issues and also there is a customer service email address that displays in PAYPAL that users can email me if they have problems. However I may be slower in responding to emails because I have had some people email me 3 or more times about the same issues in less than a week. Since I have to sort through all of those messages in an organized fashion that will slow my response time. I appreciate everyone's patience.
@beverly , I wasn't implying that there are "insiders" who get preferential treatment, what I meant was not everyone is friends with people from the board in real life so they can contact them when they are still active members (on the inside of the board) if they get locked out. I guess I'm thinking of myself, but I wouldn't have an active member to contact to intercede for me if I got locked out. I'm glad this topic is being discussed so now I know what the correct process is. Thanks!